Sony lcd v-550

Manoharan

Hi all,

I am Manoharan from Bangalore, a new member of this Forum.

I am planning to by SONY 40" LCD TV Model V-550. Is it advisable to buy it from the grey market in terms of its reliability and cost? I expect your valuable suggestions please.

Regs.

well considering that most manufactures including sony gives just 1 year warranty,i think u can buy them in the grey market.

offcourse if ur luck is really bad and tv goes kaput within a year,u will have to shell out a a lot depending on the component to be replaced.
in the grey market some sell the KDL-40V5500 and some sell the KLV-40V550A ,both are identical in performance both cost the same. but the KDL-40V5500 has the ethernet IN which supports DLNA network which according to the manual can stream AVCHD,HDV, MPEG2-PS HD videos and jpeg pcitures,mp3 or LPCM. It also has a built in DVB-T digital tuner in india currently u only get some DD channels.

Hi all,

I am Manoharan from Bangalore, a new member of this Forum.

I am planning to by SONY 40" LCD TV Model V-550. Is it advisable to buy it from the grey market in terms of its reliability and cost? I expect your valuable suggestions please.

Regs.

I guess it depends on how much you are saving when purchased from Grey Market ??
BTW...whats the price quote in Grey Market?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back