Sony T Series Cybershots - Not Available ? Discontinued ?

deba

Dear All,

I have been planning to buy a Sony T series Cybershot as my everyday travel camera but none of the T series models are available in Kolkata, few dealers are saying that Sony has discontinued the models.

Is it true ? Kindly confirm whether the Sony Outlets in your city has the T series models.

Thanks in advance.

No Reply ..........Now let me cry !! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sos: :sos: :sos:

Wait for the Sony RX100 to hit,its pricey but is really good.
You can also check out the canon S95 if you are in a hurry.

Sony T series was among the best P&S line Sony ever produced. T70 (or was it T77) had an impeccable image quality, packed in a tiny body.

Thanks to all for the reply ....but Sony USA / UK /Singapore and Hong Kong site has been displaying the T series models and Sony has introduced three new T series models this year in their international catalog.

In India are they discontinued or will new models be launched shortly........If the T series gets discontinued then I am planning to buy the WX50 which is small and has sweep panorama HR feature (the main reason of buying)

Last edited:
In india most people by compact super zoom cameras like H series,thats the reason sony imo is not keen on selling the T series which a few years ago used to a sell quite a lot.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back