• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Sony VPL HW40ES

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com

varuunn

Hey Guys,

I managed to get the Sony VPL HW40ES. Now I'm trying to find the right projector mount for it, there are a lot of options on ebay/ amazon, but i'm not sure which one would actually fit and take it's approximate weight of 10kgs.
I don't need a very long one, a short one would do.

Any recommendations would be appreciated :)

sidvee

Hey Guys,

I managed to get the Sony VPL HW40ES. Now I'm trying to find the right projector mount for it, there are a lot of options on ebay/ amazon, but i'm not sure which one would actually fit and take it's approximate weight of 10kgs.
I don't need a very long one, a short one would do.

Any recommendations would be appreciated :)
Please do not post multiple posts of the same question. Other post has been deleted.

canchi

A search on Hfv with the tag "projector mounts" yields several threads, 2 of which I am providing links to, one and two. I am sure that Google will be of help too.
Cheers

varuunn

Thanks guys, i'm just gonna get it from the US. The one recommended by Sony. Can't figure another solution as this projector is a little funny.

delhite2

Varunn how much did the projector cost you?

Did you buy from India ? With bill?