Sony w950c vs Samsung j6300

rvnth

Hi,

I have searched around a lot to compare these two models. But with Sony's w950c being India only model, couldn't find any comparisons.

Has anyone here got a chance to check both these TVs ? I am mainly looking for a TV to connect to PS4 and my mini PC. From my research I learnt these two are good for gaming with less input lag and native 120hz panels. However I am not sure of PQ between these two models. I couldn't decide between 43w950c (Sony) and 48j6300 (Samsung). Sony's being a triluminous display with xreality pro, subwoofer speaker bar, android OS and 3D. And Samsung offering a comparatively larger screen (48"), curved, Tizen OS and using Hyper Real engine for PQ. The curved screen, 3D, smart os are mostly extra features for me. I am more concerned about the PQ between the two engines and screen size.

Can someone please help me get an insight of these. Thanks.

I am not sure of 120hz panel for w950c but for j6300 it is 120hz.
Btw, w950c being an active 3d tv, does the 3D viewing go well with just 60hz refresh rate ?

Hi rvnth,

I have read so many reviews and watched youtube videos and comments.
I think you better go with W950c rather than J6300.If you get last year samsung model ua40/48h6400 that will be good option.

Are you planning to buy online?

Hi Zameer,
Thanks for your suggestion. I am also more inclined towards 43w950c except for the visibly larger screen j6300 (48") is offering.
I might mostly be purchasing it online as the stores here are only offering free products instead of discount.

Hi rvnth,

5 inch difference is not make any big deal.You go ahead with w950c.I have seen live demo of this tv.Because of triliuminous display screen looks gorgeous and picture quality is excellent and even normal SD channels of set box looks great.The tiny speakers are good compare to other brands led tv's.

I have decided to buy w700c or j5100 due to budget issues.But after watching w950c demo i didn't bought any.I came back.Now I am looking to buy w950c only.even though the cost is high.Make one time investment and no issues for next 5 to 6 years with the fast technology moving.

Please provide your reviews after getting the TV.The W950c only available in India hence we are not getting reviews for this tv. it will be good for others to get some of the details before purchasing good tv.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back