Sony X90

QN95B has been compared to X90k sony and Samsung is better recommended PQ based. Dolby vision is not missed wrt Samsung TVs. But customer service is bad. The centers are money minded and will cost you a bomb even within warranty saying non covered etc.... and that kind of tosh. QN 85 vs X90 Sony, you have to check for yourself or go with Rt

QN85B is good overall, the only downside is lack of dolby vision and IPS panel.
Due to panel being IPS, the blacks will not be anywhere near as good as on x90k. And if you're not planning of watching TV in dark, then QN85B is a better choice.
Thanks. Donivlaplog & Nitin..again going back to x90K :)

Visited a multibranded electronics local store yesterday. They're quoting 1.45L for 65" X90K + cashback of 7500-10000. I'm expecting a better deal once the festival rush sets in.

I'm also looking to purchase 65 X90K soon. Was browsing around offers and stumbled upon this from Sony - https://www.sony.co.in/microsite/diwali22/

1 EMI off in Bajaj Finserv seemed very interesting. Didn't see any amount cap either. Is this a good offer?
This is from straight Sony site. Even their sony center distributors www.shopatsc.com will have far better rates. Pls go to a dealer and you will get such offers cashbacks one month emi or discounts in addition to better dealer rates.

This is from straight Sony site. Even their sony center distributors www.shopatsc.com will have far better rates. Pls go to a dealer and you will get such offers cashbacks one month emi or discounts in addition to better dealer rates.
Thank you, will go to the dealer to find the best rates.

Also was looking at soundbars and was wondering that is it fine to get it from other brands like Samsung(ex: Q800B), or are their major drawbacks to this approach?

Finally pulled the trigger and bought 65 X90K for 1.15L. Scheduled delivery and installation for the month end.

Need few suggestions guys:

How do I check the screen for defects. Any specific video test that I can run to check for DSE, uniformity and other issues.

How to check usage hours [The remote is non numeric to access service menu]

Finally pulled the trigger and bought 65 X90K for 1.15L. Scheduled delivery and installation for the month end.

How do I check the screen for defects. Any specific video test that I can run to check for DSE, uniformity and other issues.

1.15 seems to be a great price for the 65" . Congrats !

Great buy. I paid 1.4 lacs only 2 months ago at Croma.

Where did you get from ?

Great buy. I paid 1.4 lacs only 2 months ago at Croma.

Where did you get from ?
1.4 was a good price 2 months back. I was offered nothing less than 1.5 in August.

I bought mine from a local store in Vijayawada. I think these small stores offer better deals as opposed to the big retail chains.

Since you’re already using the TV. Can you guide me how to check usage hours ?

1.4 was a good price 2 months back. I was offered nothing less than 1.5 in August.

I bought mine from a local store in Vijayawada. I think these small stores offer better deals as opposed to the big retail chains.

Since you’re already using the TV. Can you guide me how to check usage hours ?

Have not tried to check.

Was delivered a sealed unit which was opened in front of me at home, so never bothered to check.

I think need to go to service menu to check panel usage hours.
The person who will come for installation will know the key combo on the remote to access service menu.
You can ask him to show you.

Congratulations💐

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back