Sound System-inquiry

dhruv

Hi,

I am looking at buying a 5 channel home theatre system for home use. Had bought a 2 channel telome in the past-and am quite happy with it-but it cant take load at higher levels.

I am found out about jamo, the mirage nanosat. Just want to be sure before i make the purchase in terms of the bass quality and whether the speakers can bear the load at high levels.
Also the nanosat has a 8" subwoofer, what is the size of the sub in a telome-cause I would be interested in doubling the output from what i have currently

Hi,

I am looking at buying a 5 channel home theatre system for home use. Had bought a 2 channel telome in the past-and am quite happy with it-but it cant take load at higher levels.

I am found out about jamo, the mirage nanosat. Just want to be sure before i make the purchase in terms of the bass quality and whether the speakers can bear the load at high levels.
Also the nanosat has a 8" subwoofer, what is the size of the sub in a telome-cause I would be interested in doubling the output from what i have currently

If you are also considering DIY HT TL speakers you can PM me. My DIY TL HT speakers were reviewed during the Mumbai HT meet and it fared better than the Jamo THX and Klisph speakers.

Check out the link below,
http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/24684-home-theatre-meet-mumbai-interest-check-9.html

Hi I also want to setup my new home theatre
my room size 14'L 11' w Ht 9 ft
projector put at 9.5 ft dist with screen size 6x4 ft
viewing dist at around 10 to 11 ft
which AV receiver Denon 1612 or Yamaha rx v571
speaker system polk audio satelite TLC 1600 or Tsi series Tsi 300, Centre CS 10, Surround OMW 3 & sub PSW 110
Tell me which one is better

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back