Soundbar within 50k

sreekanthbg

Hi,

I'm looking for a soundbar within 50k and have shortlisted the below. Can you help me decide the best among these or suggest something better:

Q Acoustics Media 4 (M4) Sound bar
Philips Fidelio Speaker System B5/12
Bose CineMate 15

Thanks

Before buying audition all the three , I went to audition Bose CineMate 15 and bought yamaha AVR while returning.Audition ill be the deciding factor , if money is not the constrain :cool::cool:

Hi

If it is a soundbar you want then look at the Harman Kardon models and JBLs...I am sure you will find them tempting ...but remember you will not be able to achieve true 5.1 surround.....as these sound bars use Virtual technology.....

Thanks. Though I'm interested in a full fledged HT setup (considering that I can follow the upgrade path starting with a future proof AVR with 2 front speakers), the cables running around and a fairly complicated setup is what annoys me. Anyway I think I should walk in to some showrooms and hear some demos.

Thanks. Though I'm interested in a full fledged HT setup (considering that I can follow the upgrade path starting with a future proof AVR with 2 front speakers), the cables running around and a fairly complicated setup is what annoys me. Anyway I think I should walk in to some showrooms and hear some demos.
Yep. audition first before you buy. I would say get a stereo amplifier and two decent bookshelves to start with. It will push any soundbar down the stairs with more separation and higher fidelity.
That keeps the juices flowing until you are ready for the upgrade.

Surround effects from a soundbar depend upon reflections off side and rear walls. It will work if the side walls are symmetrical and not too far away and the rear wall is also not too far back. Best if you could audition.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back