Soundbar

Blaupunkt is now a Chinese Company....so dont expect a well knowledgeable customer service.
Moreover yours is a unique requirement which can be solved when firestick add your model profile in the settings.
You need to fiddle around to make breakthrough.

Perhaps a jugaad solution then , not sure about the quality loss

- TV - Composite AV out to AV2HDMI converter
- Feed the HMDI out to Orei splitter - HDA912 and to your blaupunkt. but I am sure it will work. As I have used both the solutions in different use cases.

Perhaps a jugaad solution then , not sure about the quality loss

- TV - Composite AV out to AV2HDMI converter
- Feed the HMDI out to Orei splitter - HDA912 and to your blaupunkt. but I am sure it will work. As I have used both the solutions in different use cases.
Will 5.1 and Dolby formats come out of HDA912

Hi,
In a bit of a fix here....have a tv with only optical out and no HDMI ARC, have a blaupunkt soundbar with only HDMI ARC and no optical.

what would be the best way to connect for digital audio, not looking at stereo via aux. is there any type of converter available that can help? Thanks
You better to buy an Amazon Basics hdmi to optical converter. AmazonBasics HDMI to Optical converter

Will 5.1 and Dolby formats come out of HDA912
I am using it to drive my receiver , and it splits the signals clearly . For some reason I dont remember , this is the schematic

Act box -> HDMI Out -> HDA912 In
HDA912 HMI Out -> Projector
HDA912 Audio Out -> Receiver.

Works fine for me. Receiver is able to resolve the 5.1 . Havent tried dolbies yet .

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back