South Indian Bluray online sale at discounted price?

sakitram

Hi,

I have checked almost of the e-commerce sites for the South Indian blurays, but nowwhere I could find a good collection.

I checked in eBay, Flipkart, letsbuy, etc. But I do not find or I do find very less blurays.

I am primarily looking for the following blurays.
- Uyire
- Sivaji

Please tell us some e-commerce site where we can buy South Indian blurays at discounted price.

Thanks
Sakitram

Hi,

I have checked almost of the e-commerce sites for the South Indian blurays, but nowwhere I could find a good collection.

I checked in eBay, Flipkart, letsbuy, etc. But I do not find or I do find very less blurays.

I am primarily looking for the following blurays.
- Uyire
- Sivaji

Please tell us some e-commerce site where we can buy South Indian blurays at discounted price.

Thanks
Sakitram

Uyire?? Ok you mean Dil se in tamil. It wasn't released yet.
Sivaji is available with Ayyangaran. You have to import from UK or I can give you a contact from Chennai who will courier it to you for 1400 INR.
Unfortunately our online sites are not selling much of south Indian titles. You have to look in stores in old fashioned way.

Isn't it really sad. The producers don't really bother to release some of their good titles like Uriye/ DilSe in Bluray.

Isn't it really sad. That a Blu Ray release of a Tamil Movie like Sivaji isn't available in Tamil Nadu or anywhere in India...??

:D:sad:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back