Gangs Of Wasseypur - Bluray Released :)

technobhatt

To all the fans of Gangs Of Wasseypur, Bluray is finally released after long wait.

I couldn't resist my self and bought it the moment I saw it.
Currently available on Infibeam and Flipkart.

I have ordered the double pack from Infibeam, as it is little cheaper there.

Movies - Buy Movies Online at Best Prices in India - Music, Movies & Posters | Flipkart.com

Gangs Of Wasseypur I- II Hindi BLU-RAY Price, Buy Hindi Action, Drama Movies Online - Infibeam.com

I will post a little about the Bluray quality when I receive and watch it.

Fair Disclosure: I am not associated with Film's promotion or any of the e-commerce sites mentioned above. I am just a movie enthusiast and die hard fan of GOW movies ;)

Hope its unedited and uncensored ...

I have watched both movies on DVD as well and DVDs were unedited and uncensored. Movies were same as shown in the theatre. But the DVD quality of first movie is worst. Second movie DVD has decent audio-video quality.
Let's see how the Bluray transfer is !

Hope its unedited and uncensored ...

I have watched both movies on DVD as well and DVDs were unedited and uncensored. Movies were same as shown in the theatre. But the DVD quality of first movie is worst. Second movie DVD has decent audio-video quality.
Let's see how the Bluray transfer is !

Yes, It should same as DVD version. Both are released by Eagle. Even there was a chance to censor the DVD they didn't. So there is no possibility for censored Bluray.

Loved both movies. Grabbed the first one on dvd (the only DVD i bought in last 5years atleast) but the A/V quality was horrible. Fingers crossed for the blu-ray version's A/V quality.

Gangs Of Wasseypur I - II -: Flipkart.com

There is just one disk for both the movies ?

The total length of both the movies put-together is about 320 minutes and the content being in high definition, its impossible to fit in 1 disc. Its for sure in 2 discs.

BTW, its even released individually on Blu-ray, priced at 799 each. And a pack for 1499 so, one saves a mere 100 bucks...

Well, even blu-ray.com, confirms that its in 2 BD's.

The total length of both the movies put-together is about 320 minutes and the content being in high definition, its impossible to fit in 1 disc. Its for sure in 2 discs.

Well, even blu-ray.com, confirms that its in 2 BD's.

The addition of GOW movies and listing update on Blu-ray.com was also initiated by me and mods approved it ;)

Can't wait to see both the movies on Bluray :yahoo:

Got both the blurays last night and can reconfirm that both the video and audio quality is pretty good indeed (unlike the DVD version). Don't buy movies normally (at best rentals, otherwise just wait for TV premier) but this is one collection that I had to have :)

My player stops working when i played this movie.....what shud be the reason?????

Probably Sardar Khan got angry on your Bluray player !! But why didn't he tell you... He always says "Keh Ke Lunga" ;)

Jokes apart, try to play other discs and check if your player's lens is fine. if not, just clean it with some lens cleaner CD.
Also, check if your GOW disc is not scratched !!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back