Gangs Of Wasseypur - Bluray Released :)

Yes, The Making is really awesome, specially the interviews of casts and many things to know more about the movie. They should include it in Blu-Ray, I don't know the reason for why they didn't include it.

Thanks, I haven't seen the making yet.
Time to celebrate GOW for another 95 Minutes watching its making :eek:hyeah:

Yes, The Making is really awesome, specially the interviews of casts and many things to know more about the movie. They should include it in Blu-Ray, I don't know the reason for why they didn't include it.

I think, if by any means, they had to include the 90 minutes making, then it needed to be done on a separate disc, else the quality of movies might have been squeezed.
I checked that each movie (around 2.5 hours) has size of around 36 GB on disc.
So I think from quality perspective, it was good not to have the making on same discs and placing it on separate disc would have increased the costs.
Anyway, I am thankful enough, at least they released this cult movie on Bluray in decent quality; else Eagle has a history of pathetic quality products.
(Ever heard of Eagle Bluray of Gupt and Vidhaata. They have invented a cutting edge technology to encode VCD quality movies on Bluray) :lol:

Last edited:
Yes, but they can divide the making in 2 parts and put them in both Blu-ray discs, that was not a big deal and had space in discs for them, no need to put Amazing Spiderman Trailor.

Gupt and Vidhaata is released by Eagle (not Shemaroo), yes heard and read about it's awesome technology used and about quality :lol:

I have GUPT on EROS DVD and that is good in Video, but Audio is not 5.1, even they have mentioned 5.1. It seems like pirated audio cassette.

I think, if by any means, they had to include the 90 minutes making, then it needed to be done on a separate disc, else the quality of movies might have been squeezed.
I checked that each movie (around 2.5 hours) has size of around 36 GB on disc.
So I think from quality perspective, it was good not to have the making on same discs and placing it on separate disc would have increased the costs.
Anyway, I am thankful enough, at least they released this cult movie on Bluray in decent quality; else Shemaroo has a history of pathetic quality products.
(Ever heard of Shemaroo Bluray of Gupt and Vidhaata. They have invented a cutting edge technology to encode VCD quality movies on Bluray) :lol:

Yes, but they can divide the making in 2 parts and put them in both Blu-ray discs, that was not a big deal and had space in discs for them, no need to put Amazing Spiderman Trailor.

Gupt and Vidhaata is released by Eagle (not Shemaroo), yes heard and read about it's awesome technology used and about quality :lol:

I have GUPT on EROS DVD and that is good in Video, but Audio is not 5.1, even they have mentioned 5.1. It seems like pirated audio cassette.

Oh yeah, sorry... It was Eagle. Thanks for correcting.
And about GUPT, I think Zee Cinema HD channel has the best version of this movie so far. 1080i HD, but Stereo Sound.
Here are some screen-shots.
Blu-ray Forum - View Single Post - Beware , Don't buy GUPT & Vidhaata Blu ray.

Yes, already seen that. I have to check again my GUPT DVD (Eros) as it is lying idle in my bed. Used once before 3-4 years, so have to check again and will try to share screen captures.

Oh yeah, sorry... It was Eagle. Thanks for correcting.
And about GUPT, I think Zee Cinema HD channel has the best version of this movie so far. 1080i HD, but Stereo Sound.
Here are some screen-shots.
Blu-ray Forum - View Single Post - Beware , Don't buy GUPT & Vidhaata Blu ray.

Back