Speaker Brands available in India and Price range

Audio_Freek

Friends,

I could see lots and lots of thread running in Speaker category for selection and also seen its be not answered always.So thought of opening a thread for the new comers to choose a among all the Foreign brand speakers with Basic \Entry level.Moreover i can see there are only few brands are suggested in Common like Whraf's,Polk,KEF,MS,PSB etc..

Guru's could You provide the entry level BS and FS models which are in decent price range with performance and also the nature of the same.The BS Model category can be considered as Power Handling (70-100) the Max range

For Example i have given a Data below for the format

Brand:KEF
Category :Book Shelf
Model:Q300
Price:33,000
Nature: Bright
Strength:Vocals and treble

I request you to contribute this thread ,so that the newbie's would get benefited.:licklips:

I don't think this is going to work, because to me the q300 doesn't sound bright. It sounds neutral.

Meaning it's subjective to each individuals perception & susceptible to a variety of other factors.

Plus there's a sticky for pricelist in this forum already. But your idea is well appreciated and it's nice :)

Last edited:
I don't think this is going to work, because to me the q300 doesn't sound bright. It sounds neutral.

Meaning it's subjective to each individuals perception & susceptible to a variety of other factors.

Plus there's a sticky for pricelist in this forum already. But your idea is well appreciated and it's nice :)

Cor,
I agree that Natual sounding of speakers differ from person to person but i can see many of FM says some brands are bright like KEF,Klipsch etc.

If i say i want a Entry level setup then ever one mostly is asking to audition Wharafs or MS by default, am not against these beauties as its a forum we can bring up some existing good other brand speakers into the setup.

Moreover i could see ample sum of good speakers and brands with good review in international market but not getting hands to it as the are not available in India.So this thread would give an idea on what are all the international brands available and its basic price range.So we can give tr new once too

:eek:hyeah:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back