Speaker cable suggestion for AP RAM 2Q full-range driver

balavignesh002

Planing to use Audible Physics RAM 2Q full-range driver in car with a sealed enclosure.

This is an active deployment DSP to AMP to Speaker. Planing to cross 630 Hz 24db per octave slope, it going to sing upwards to 20000 Hz.

The distance between amp to speaker is 4.5 meter approx and may not exceed 5 meter.

I prefer thin cable so that I can avoid capacitance.

Can I use Mogami 2804? I have great success with this cable in my lintons. The recommendation for this cable from Mogami is 2 meter only though.

What are my other options if I consider a twisted pair?

Go with any standard 16 to 20 awg cables. There will be no roll off in the audible regions.

Further you are running them active wih no physical xos to.bother.

I can suggest Belden 8471.

I can recommend Belden 8471 as well as it's 12 AWG version the 8477. Check with theaudiocrafts.com for the later. Belden cables are VFM

I can recommend Belden 8471 as well as it's 12 AWG version the 8477. Check with theaudiocrafts.com for the later. Belden cables are VFM
Audiocrafts - the last place you'd want to buy cables from, Ex- the Belden 8477 12AWG costs 175 / MTR + GST and Audiocraft sells it at 425 odd along with shipping and taxes . Just google Belden distibutors around your area and talk to them( most of them are fine with starting off at 5mtrs purchase) , same with connectors as original Neutrik rhodium rca plugs( not sure about sku) are 50 + gst where as these guys charge you around 225 + shipping and taxes.Offcourse you can still go ahead if you don't want to go through the ordeal of searching and contacting dealers.

same with connectors as original Neutrik rhodium rca plugs( not sure about sku) are 50 + gst where as these guys charge you around 225 + shipping and taxes.
Neutrik RCA is not that cheap. Years ago the first time I bought it I think it was Rs 80 apiece. The last time I bought it, it was Rs 130-140. Don't know present price.

Neutrik RCA is not that cheap. Years ago the first time I bought it I think it was Rs 80 apiece. The last time I bought it, it was Rs 130-140. Don't know present price.
Like i said not sure about the sku of the Neutrik ( might be NYS 352) and there are loads of different ones from Rean too, Done deal....100 /piece and I'll source any number of 352 rca plugs for you ( OEM). Let me know the quantity coz I just don't talk if I'm unable to deliver .

Like i said not sure about the sku of the Neutrik ( might be NYS 352) and there are loads of different ones from Rean too, Done deal....100 /piece and I'll source any number of 352 rca plugs for you ( OEM). Let me know the quantity coz I just don't talk if I'm unable to deliver .
Thanks. I don't need it right now. I was just pointing out that you might have misunderstood the pricing of Neutrik RCA. I always bought them from two different authorised brick and mortar dealers so I'm pretty sure it never costed as low as Rs 50.

Thanks. I don't need it right now. I was just pointing out that you might have misunderstood the pricing of Neutrik RCA. I always bought them from two different authorised brick and mortar dealers so I'm pretty sure it never costed as low as Rs 50.
Ur just trying to prove that your right....fine ....so be it ...if that makes you any happier....Im glad too.
All I'm saying is Im getting it at that price ....right now....this moment & if you don't need em, then forget it ( doesn't matter even if I get it free ,right 😁)- period.

Ur just trying to prove that your right....fine ....so be it ...if that makes you any happier....Im glad too.
All I'm saying is Im getting it at that price ....right now....this moment & if you don't need em, then forget it ( doesn't matter even if I get it free ,right 😁)- period.
Sorry if I sounded like I'm trying to prove myself right. That's not the case at all! The unsaid subtext in my posts above is: if someone is selling you a Neutrik RCA plug for Rs 50 it could be fake. I would be more than happy to get them for Rs 50, but all I'm trying to convey is I'd be cautious.

Sorry if I sounded like I'm trying to prove myself right. That's not the case at all! The unsaid subtext in my posts above is: if someone is selling you a Neutrik RCA plug for Rs 50 it could be fake. I would be more than happy to get them for Rs 50, but all I'm trying to convey is I'd be cautious.
I think you didn't read my msg at all....i mentioned OEM....(+ gst /bill)....this pics the Rean (Neutrik) I was referring to + know what's fake or not ... Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG-20221121-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20221121-WA0004.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 14
@MasTerasTrix there are no loads of RCA connectors from Rean (which is now owned by Nuetrik). They have two models, the entry level NYS352 series and the better NYS373 series.
Recently they have launched the premium RF2C series which I think is not available with Indian dealers yet

The 352 series will cost between 70 and 100 depending on quantity and the 373 between 170 and 200.

The prices could now have gone up.

Kindly post the model number of the one you are getting for Rs. 50.

@MasTerasTrix there are no loads of RCA connectors from Rean (which is now owned by Nuetrik). They have two models, the entry level NYS352 series and the better NYS373 series.
Recently they have launched the premium RF2C series which I think is not available with Indian dealers yet

The 352 series will cost between 70 and 100 depending on quantity and the 373 between 170 and 200.

The prices could now have gone up.

Kindly post the model number of the one you are getting for Rs. 50.
Just Did....NYS352

I think you didn't read my msg at all....i mentioned OEM....(+ gst /bill)....this pics the Rean (Neutrik) I was referring to + know what's fake or not ... Cheers.
Ok it is the 352 series. 50 is very good price, but as @jls001 pointed out, be careful there are many Chinese rips offs available.
But I would advise you to go with the 373 series.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back