speaker cables bi-wired

chubbix

i am looking to buy good speaker cables - not very expensive but also not the entry kind.I cant find nice ones for sale in india,. this is for use with my Jamo S626. any suggestions? i was considering audio quest, QED as their mid range cables seem reasonably priced. so if anyone can suggest a audio shop in singapore, i can get someone to buy me a aet.

i am looking to buy good speaker cables - not very expensive but also not the entry kind.I cant find nice ones for sale in india,. this is for use with my Jamo S626. any suggestions? i was considering audio quest, QED as their mid range cables seem reasonably priced. so if anyone can suggest a audio shop in singapore, i can get someone to buy me a aet.
Please don't get stuck up on cables. A sturdy well built one will do the trick, mogami comes to mind. Getting spendy on cables is the last phase of this hobby, when one is happy with the rest of the entire kit.

And iam saying this because I've spent tons on cables. Bought them all foolishly in my younger days :D
Not that they don't make a difference, but I could have gained better improvements in sound, by spending the same money else where. All the best :)

Please don't get stuck up on cables. A sturdy well built one will do the trick, mogami comes to mind. Getting spendy on cables is the last phase of this hobby, when one is happy with the rest of the entire kit.

And iam saying this because I've spent tons on cables. Bought them all foolishly in my younger days :D
Not that they don't make a difference, but I could have gained better improvements in sound, by spending the same money else where. All the best :)
I like this advice... good copper is good copper. why to pay extra than required?

could u explain bit more?
May some links help

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back