Speaker for Marantz NR1508

Thanks for suggesting. I have tried on olx & quicker, but unable to found any option of speakers of known brands in Mumbai region.
If you have seen some, request you to share with me.

Thanks

Some Options I found.....

Ground rules....

There are many sellers on OLX....some are genuine Individual sellers and dealers too....others are resellers etc who will waste time, may be selling refurbish products or repaired ones.....you can spot these ads as they would have google images and not real photos..also the wording of the ads will tell you what kind of person is selling....

All the best!

What's your speaker setup?
a DIY System of 2.5 peerless TC7FD00 * Dayton nd16 tweeter in following set
1. Center (4x2.5 full range + 1 Tweeter) - 4 ohms. - Like a soundbar vented design
2. front surrounds (2x2.5 fullrange + 1 tweeter) - 8 ohms Sealed
3. Rear Surround (2x2.5 fullrange) 8 ohms. Sealed

2 x jbl 1300 w sub in sealed form (Like SVS SB1000)

Hope that helps.. Listening volume is 45-50 (-35 to -30dB)

I have marantz 1509 and i went for Indiqaudio custom LCR and very satisfied with them. They are ~95db (one of the reasons for me to go for them). Now many FMs have these and you can reach out to them for their feedback (to avoid my biased opinion :cool:). You can get these custom FLCR in your budget. They are slightly larger than a typical BS but not as tall as the FS.

I have marantz 1509 and i went for Indiqaudio custom LCR and very satisfied with them. They are ~95db (one of the reasons for me to go for them). Now many FMs have these and you can reach out to them for their feedback (to avoid my biased opinion :cool:). You can get these custom FLCR in your budget. They are slightly larger than a typical BS but not as tall as the FS.
raising hands for Indiq Speakers which is good for any AVR & very detailed ..try Demo & see how you feel & decide

Update: Bought Q acoustics 3050i & 3090ci, Polk Audio Owm3
I tried for dali but was getting complete 5.0 less than Dali LCR, so choose 5.0 setup.

Thanks all for your help

I tried for dali but was getting complete 5.0 less than Dali LCR, so choose 5.0 setup.

Thanks all for your helif you don’t mind

Thanks all for your help
Can you pm where you bought the 3050i from & for how much? I’m in Mumbai too & inclined towards these especially if at a good price. Thanks!

Thanks all for your help
Congratulations!

Post pics pls when you can and share your experience.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back