Hey all,

I am in process of buying/building my HT system.*

I have narrowed down my Amp choice to Marantz 1506(Mostly).*

Now, running low on budget, I have narrowed speaker choice to following:*

Option1: Taga Harmony 606v.3 5.0 System - Costing 28K

Link:*TAGA - To Achieve Glorious Acoustics

Option2: Jamo S426 5.0 System - Costing 28K

Link:*Jamo : S426HCS3 : Home

Option 3: Boston Acoustic A26 Bookshelf 2.0 system Costing 15K (Later I will add more component when budget permits).

It will be big help if you guys can share your experience or help me narrowing down it further. Or Provide me more options in similar price range.*

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Within that budget you can also check pioneer bs22 bookshelf and Q Acoustics 2010i.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Hi,

Look at Polk RTi A1s for bookshelf speaker...will blend well with a marantz...

If budget is a challenge and you are open to pre owned stuff, see For Sale by Owner or Hifiads.com....

Hi, Polk goes good with Marantz, RTI series could be best option. Someone has put RTI series set for sale. Have happy listening

I heard q acoustics and it had a punch (high on treble, low on bass, good midrange) with Marantz. I also heard elac b5 and it sounded a bit fuller will less punch. I bought the b6.

Would like to add that it all depends on what adjusts to your ears - so go ahead and auditon.

Hey all,

I am in process of buying/building my HT system.*

I have narrowed down my Amp choice to Marantz 1506(Mostly).*

Now, running low on budget, I have narrowed speaker choice to following:*

Option1: Taga Harmony 606v.3 5.0 System - Costing 28K

Link:*TAGA - To Achieve Glorious Acoustics

Option2: Jamo S426 5.0 System - Costing 28K

Link:*Jamo : S426HCS3 : Home

Option 3: Boston Acoustic A26 Bookshelf 2.0 system Costing 15K (Later I will add more component when budget permits).

It will be big help if you guys can share your experience or help me narrowing down it further. Or Provide me more options in similar price range.*

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I'd go with Jamo option which is pretty good for movies.

The Sonodyne (front ported, placement friendly) have been discounted further and you can buy 2 pairs in the budget allocated and opt for a better center speaker in the remaining amount. The Sonodyne will pair with 1506 very well to give a very balanced sound.

http://www.hifimart.com/speakers/bookshelf-monitor/sonodyne-sonus-1501-v3-bookshelf-loudspeaker

For option 3 I'd go with Wharfedale 220 instead of Boston 26.
By the way what subwoofer you have?

Go for bookshelf and center from reputable brand. Later on add floor standards as front and shift bookshelf as surround. Few are the best option you can have like Polk RTia 1 and CSia4, BA A25/26 with BA center or little expensive but worth are Dali Zenser 1 with Vokal or Wharfdale Diamond 220 with Diamond 220c. Polk and Wharfdale can be mounted on wall but BA and Dali requires space as both are back ported.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back