Speaker pair for TORVIN TA 200 required !!

sriram_mdu

Hi all,

This is SriRam. I am going for TORVIN TA 200 Stereo Amplifier. It delivers 50 RMS (L) + 50 RMS (R) output. I am yet to purchase speakers for the above amplifier. My budget is not more than Rs 13,000/- total (including amplifier worth Rs 6000/-).

Guys, suggest me which brand speaker pairs (Tweeter + Midrange + Woofer) would be matching for this. I am basically from Bangalore. Can I go for branded speaker drives or assembled speakers. Since places like Radio market and all, people don't respond well much for our requirements. As well company speakers cost more !!

I've given the link for my amplifier specification.

http://www.torvin.com/india-audio-system/files/products/amplifiers/006.htm

People who are familiar with Bangalore can give me suggestion for good brand tweeters, midranges and woofers which I can go for. As well give me idea of what matching watts (RMS) for speaker, tweeter and subwoofer should be installed in a drive.

Send your replies here as well as a mail to [email protected]

Thanks in advance!!
SriRam.

I would suggest you to check out corrson. Ther Bangalore address is:

Corrson

2562, 22nd Main, 28th Cross,

Banashankari II Stage,

Bangalore - 560070,

India

Query on Torvin Speakers

Hi,

I had joined this forum very recently. I don't have much experience in Home Theatre System. Would like to have your valuable suggestion on the following system.

Currently I am having the following system:

Yamaha Amplifier (New)
Bose Speakers (New)

I heared about Torvin Speakers & I had visited the showroom of Power Electronics, Chennai to know more about the Torvin Speakers. Excellent options are available in the showroom. I am planning to opt for a pair of Torvin Speakers (Mini Millenium) to upgrade the same with my existing system (Yamaha amplifier with Boss Speakers).

Torvin Speakers cost about Rs.35000/- (Pair of speakers). Technical Specifications are:

Frequency Response : 80 HZ
Drivers : 5-1/2 Inch 3 Speakers; Titanium Dome Tweeter

Would like to have valuable views of expertise, whether is it real worth to buy Torvin Speakers for Rs.35000/-.

Rajan

Hi,

I had joined this forum very recently. I don't have much experience in Home Theatre System. Would like to have your valuable suggestion on the following system.

Currently I am having the following system:

Yamaha Amplifier (New)
Bose Speakers (New)

I heared about Torvin Speakers & I had visited the showroom of Power Electronics, Chennai to know more about the Torvin Speakers. Excellent options are available in the showroom. I am planning to opt for a pair of Torvin Speakers (Mini Millenium) to upgrade the same with my existing system (Yamaha amplifier with Boss Speakers).

Torvin Speakers cost about Rs.35000/- (Pair of speakers). Technical Specifications are:

Frequency Response : 80 HZ
Drivers : 5-1/2 Inch 3 Speakers; Titanium Dome Tweeter

Would like to have valuable views of expertise, whether is it real worth to buy Torvin Speakers for Rs.35000/-.

Rajan

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back