Speaker Plinths

Check with member Magma. He had them for sale sometime back.

Ikea Aptitlig, maybe?

I know its quite debatable, but do they really make a difference for FS?
Yes they do..
Basically if you are facing the bass muddling issue it'll be resolved. Bass will be more taut, Less boomy and more precise.
I made with Thick steel plate (go for thickest that can be cut) and added spikes below, to my Monitor Audio Silver RX6 floorstanders on a carpeted flooring a year ago. Alternatively Granite Plinths or Sand filled Box can also be made.

Yes they do..
Basically if you are facing the bass muddling issue it'll be resolved. Bass will be more taut, Less boomy and more precise.
I made with Thick steel plate (go for thickest that can be cut) and added spikes below, to my Monitor Audio Silver RX6 floorstanders on a carpeted flooring a year ago. Alternatively Granite Plinths or Sand filled Box can also be made.
So basically something very heavy and dense
What about plywood boxes with good internal bracing and filled with fine sand and a slab of granite or marble on top of it? Now again, FS on Spikes or the stock rubber feet?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back