Speaker set up

balabemct

Hi all
I have a living room of 16×11 feet i want to setup 7.2 system and am having Denon 2400 h receiver and polk rti a1 book ahelf speaker currently. Suggest the remaing with tower speakers.

For a 7.2 setup the RTi A1s can at best be surround speakers, listen to some usual suspects with Denon yourself, nothing really can substitute your own judgement when you listen to a combination.
Try the RTi 5/7, KEF Q500, Dali Zensor 5/7, Monitor Audio among others, these are mostly 'safe bets', if not stellar they never really disappoint for the price you pay. Important to listen to them yourself and see which ones you prefer.

Hi all
I have a living room of 16×11 feet i want to setup 7.2 system and am having Denon 2400 h receiver and polk rti a1 book ahelf speaker currently. Suggest the remaing with tower speakers.

Hope by 7.2, you meant dual subwoofers.. If so, there wouldn't be a need for towers.. You can either choose RTi A1 (or) slightly bigger RTi A3 BS itself..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back