Speaker stands and AV Rack.

Bass Treble

Hi all

We deal in Speaker stands and AV Racks which is manufactured by a Company called Vinayaga Fabricators , It is well built and the looks pretty good too. Each speaker stands weight about 14kgs. Kindly contact us for any requirement.

Thanks and regards

dev.

Attachments

• speaker.jpg
    speaker.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 871
  • stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 871
Hi,
Yes would be interested in the rack. Have a few questions though namely:-
Can i get one with more shelves? Need to fit 5 components
Would the glass be able to withstand a 25/30 Kg load?
Any other finishes,designs available?
Pricing ?
Delivery in Mumbai?
Please pm me the details
Thanks

Hi kamal , Dinyaar and Arun

Thanks for the interest shown , We dont have any outlet in Mumbai or delhi , but we do ship to all parts of India. For prices and more photographs of the products please do PM me.

regards

dev.

Hello Mr.Dev

I am interested in The Rack, i am using 4 equipments and wants to accomodate all of them , i also use Turntables, kindly inform the pricing and also i would like to view more pictures of the Rack. please mail me the photos to [email protected]. I also want to know wheather you will ship to Kolkatta.

thanks

David

Dear David,

I have mailed you the details along with the Photograph. kindly check the mail and let me know your interest.

regards

Dev.

Hi Dev,

I am interested in your speaker stands. I have couple of book shef speakers with me. Each weighs around 8 Kg. The foot print ( size ) is 8.5 inches wide x 11 inches deep x 18 inches tall.

1. Can your stand accomodate such a speaker ?
2. Is it height adjustable ?
3. Do you have any other design ? For eg: insted of having just plain rods for supporting the top, you can make it in such a way that you can store CD's there.

If you are not very keen to make the prices public, you may please send me the photos and prices to [email protected]. I am based in Cochin. You may please mention the transporation charges if any also.

Thanks and Regards

Rajendran Menon

Hi,

I was looking for speaker stands for my bookshelf speakers. They weigh 5 kgs & the dimensions are 11.4 x 6.5 x 10.4".

I am messaging you my email ID. Can you please send the pictures, dimensions & prices of the speaker stands that are available with you.

This is URGENT so please reply asap.

Thank you

Hi,

I was looking for speaker stands for my bookshelf speakers. They weigh 5 kgs & the dimensions are 11.4 x 6.5 x 10.4".

I am messaging you my email ID. Can you please send the pictures, dimensions & prices of the speaker stands that are available with you.

This is URGENT so please reply asap.

Thank you

Hi

Kindly check the Private message .

Dev.

Hi Dev,

Have received your email. Can you also tell me the dimensions of the base of the stand? Also i am from Delhi. So within how many days can you deliver stands?

Thank you

Hi Mr. Dev,

I am interested in knowing more details about the AV racks, no. of shelf options, pictures and pricing details. Also I would like to know if you ship to Pune and what are the shipping charges, mode of payment, service warranty etc. Please PM me.

Roy.

Hi all

We deal in Speaker stands and AV Racks which is manufactured by a Company called Vinayaga Fabricators , It is well built and the looks pretty good too. Each speaker stands weight about 14kgs. Kindly contact us for any requirement.

Thanks and regards

dev.

i am interested in you speaker stand and rack can u please mail me the catalogue with price at [email protected] i am stationed at mumbai

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back