Speaker Stands - Budget 20k +/- 10%

fLUX

Hi,

I am looking for Speaker stands with adjustable height for my bookshelf speakers. I see a fair bit of options , but have also read that they can make a noticeable difference to SQ overall. So would be great if you guys could suggest which ones to buy based on your personal experience/ownership

FM's , kindly help. I see a lot of options from Sound Foundations , some unkwown brands and then speaker brands itself. Any input would be very much appreciated

Soundfoundations would be good.
Though, being in Bangalore, do check with Mr. Murthy. Several happy FMs using his products.

Hi,

I am looking for Speaker stands with adjustable height for my bookshelf speakers. I see a fair bit of options , but have also read that they can make a noticeable difference to SQ overall. So would be great if you guys could suggest which ones to buy based on your personal experience/ownership

+1 to Soundfoundations. They have a good variety of speaker stands.

Thanks for your inputs. I will certainly give Mr. Murthy a call and visit post lockdown , will check out speaker cables as well :)

Just make one using plywood with a hollow core. Fill it with river sand and I bet you can’t move it. Then cover the top using a granite slab and seal the sand off. This is what I have done many years back at a fraction of the price and it is extremely solid and almost dead

Swami0FF7A794-7A2B-4ECE-A945-A4BCB3D61CB5.jpeg

Making it by myself is not an option, any DIY guide which i can coordinate with a carpenter maybe to get it done ?

Making it by myself is not an option, any DIY guide which i can coordinate with a carpenter maybe to get it done ?
Try this link. Very simple steps and results are very good. A friend had used this process to build a pair a few years ago.which he is still using.

MaSh

HI Flux,
I noticed you are looking for height adjustable stands. Not sure it’s something that will serve the purpose. All the Bookshelf speakers stands I have seen are rigid. Best ones are supposed to be inert to vibrations. Height adjustable stands implies moving parts ...
it could be useful to decide the height of the tweeters to your ear level based on your listening chair height and go from there?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back