Speakers for Denon 1909

Hi sridhar,

I am looking for speakers to attach to AVR for mostly watching movies.
I have just started looking for speakers/AVR, currently i am in US and will be returning to Blore soon.
I dont have an AVR yet, I may even buy an HTIB if I dont a get a good set of Speakers and AVR.

Regards,
amit

Hi Amit,

This speaker system is awesome. Im enjoying it for past 6 months along with Denon 1909. Tell me what do you expect from the speaker system. (any personal expectations?) This will have clear vocal and very good surround effect. Woofer looks bit big than the base sound it produces. But for the price 25K (which is MRP) i will give it 5/5 stars for sure.:) I bought this from Profx chennai. Let me know if you need to know more info clad to help you.

Cheers,
Sridhar S.

Amit,

For movies you will have a wonderful experiance with polk audio speaket set. Just one thing from my side is that what ever you buy just have a demo and if you like it then its just your choice go a head with it. All the best!!

Saravanan,

Its good to hear that you are happy with what you have bought. As you said it will cost nearly 70K with Denon and Polk Audio set. My LCD is FULL HD samsung series 6 and I see the Denon upscalling(1080p) a wonderful feature with this combination.

Cheers!

Amit,

For movies you will have a wonderful experiance with polk audio speaket set. Just one thing from my side is that what ever you buy just have a demo and if you like it then its just your choice go a head with it. All the best!!

Saravanan,

Its good to hear that you are happy with what you have bought. As you said it will cost nearly 70K with Denon and Polk Audio set. My LCD is FULL HD samsung series 6 and I see the Denon upscalling(1080p) a wonderful feature with this combination.

Cheers!

I heard polk RTi with 1908 ,it sounded good with music but with mov centre did not have wattage & sub was load.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back