Speakers for lcd

sourav_cool35

Hey i have a 26 inch lcd tv from lg- 26lh20r..
For space constraints i cannot go for big lcd or a gud home theatre.. And i am not satisfied with the tvs speakers..
Please suggest me speakers which are good for my tv.. Nd occasional movies..
My budget- 15k
I hv searchd the forum for similar theards nd got to know that AT MX5021 nd audioengine a5 are good..
Further research showd that these are primarily pc speakers.. Will there be any issues on connecting with my tv?
And i dont want speakers which look like - made for pc speakers..
Please help me out guys

Hi Sourav,

You can go for Sonodyne speakers designed specifically for LCD TVs. It is a long bar that sits neatly just below your LCD panel.

As you are from Kolkata, you can see a demo at South City Mall. However, cost will be above your budget (around 22K)

Hi Sourav,

You can go for Sonodyne speakers designed specifically for LCD TVs. It is a long bar that sits neatly just below your LCD panel.

As you are from Kolkata, you can see a demo at South City Mall. However, cost will be above your budget (around 22K)

in another thread someone had mentioned that there are 2 sizes of these Sonodyne sound bars, and it was mentioned the smaller one of size 32 inches is now retailing at 17k.

in another thread someone had mentioned that there are 2 sizes of these Sonodyne sound bars, and it was mentioned the smaller one of size 32 inches is now retailing at 17k.
Hey i jst had a talk wid a sonodyne dealer.. He says price for exbar 300 is 25k and the street price may b 2-3k less but nthng less than 20k..
How about a really nice 2.1 setup which also has got killing looks coz style is a big factor

guys please help me out
i have seen the lithos q10 on the net looks good...
will it need a separate amplifier??
i would prefer self powered speakers
anyways give your suggestions but keep my budget in mind please help me out...
i also dont mind going for fancy products (not branded) only if someone knows where to get them in kokata and assures about the quality...

even the audio engine A2 sound is much much better then every lcd or plasma that i know.its also tiny.while the A5 is obviously better it is bigger and more expensive.

Guys thanks a ton for all the suggestions but i cant still conclude what to buy and what to look out for..
Senior members pls help me out

I dont think an amplifier with speakers will be good coz it will be too much for a bedroom..
Over the internet i hv seen that lg, sony have 2.1 htib.. But nt available on their india site.. Are they expected to come soon..
I hv also seen some very stylish speakers like shapd like rocks, photo frames, nd one bright red set of two tower speakers was fab..
Are such items available in kolkata??
By far i hv shortlisted only the mx5021..
Keep your suggestions coming..
Thanks to all

I have the same issue for speakers for Panny LCD.. right now, I am using my old Artis 5.1 speakers kept inline under the TV. Though my dad is keen on building an enclosure for putting these 5 satellites, I bumped into this today.

DNM Enterprise Product
The price I confirmed over mail, it is 6200. May be worth a try to listen if budget constraints.

Thanks.

These speakers dont look good...sorry guys but style is perhaps the most imp factor for me..
And thats why i am plannin to visit the chandni market and check out the fancy speakers (chinese) may be i find sumthing gud..
Any1 has sum experience with the market?
And can suggest any such shop..
Thanks in advance

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back