Speakers for my Denon 1312

dpdcp

Finally decided to upgrade my HTIB . This week iam gonna finalise anything from below. To
I am in dilemma for Sonodyne 2504 which is in sale and Dali or PSB bookshelf (new).
Iam planning to take on the eve of Dussera...
My usage will be 50% movies/ music.
Kindly help me to choose the best. My budget will be around 25k for Left/ right speakers. Next year I am planning to take velodyne subwoofer.

Sonodyne are good for their price and for denon1312 I don't think that you will find difference between them.
I had experience with denon1610 on sonodyne and wharfedale book shelves which almost similar to 1312 on specs wise

Finally ended my struggle for speakers...yesterday auditioned Dali zensor 1 and PSB alpha B 1 and took the PSB to home.....thanks to Rohit from Lakozy...he helped right from address locating and selecting speakers.

Now looking for suitable budget used stereo amp for my new PSB alpha B1 and planning to add subwoofer of Velodyne...can anyone suggest?

Marantz pairs well with PSB.....there are some online videos uploaded by users on youtube which can give a fair idea...the key is to match the specs....all the best

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back