Speakers for yamaha rx-v 479

RAJUSH26

Hello friends, just got a Yamaha rx-v 479, need suggestions for speakers.
Looking for a pair of GS and a good sub.
Pls suggest brand, model, India prices, best place to buy.
Content = music/movies, 50/50
Location @pune.
Thanks fellow FM

Hello friends, just got a Yamaha rx-v 479, need suggestions for speakers.
Looking for a pair of GS and a good sub.
Pls suggest brand, model, India prices, best place to buy.
Content = music/movies, 50/50
Location @pune.
Thanks fellow FM

Your budget for BS + subwoofer ? Look @ Hifimart.com. They have some good offers time to time... I have bought a handful of products and happy with their service..

Sorry friends it's not GS but FS , my budget for a pair of FS, a centre speaker and a sub is approx 1 lk. Can stretch a bit.

Hi

The Pioneer AJ setup should work well for you....check HiFi Mart if in stock or else reach out to dealers in Pune to check availability and performance.....

Sorry friends it's not GS but FS , my budget for a pair of FS, a centre speaker and a sub is approx 1 lk. Can stretch a bit.

if youre going for a sub, you dont require FS. the sub will give enough of bass. bookshelves will be enough. look at the kef q series and monitor audio bronze. a level lower would be the wharfedale diamond series

So if it a pair of BS than a sub would be essential for music and movies, right??

I have used wharfedale diamond 9.2 and Sonodyne Sonus 1501 BS's for a good time..For music, i was happy with bass from BS.. But for movies, yes.. Subwoofer is a must...

You can very well use a subwoofer for music too if you like bass..

Is BS better or preferred over FS. For a wholesome exp

It depends. FS will perform at its best if placement is proper with enough space from wall. Compared to FS, it is easy to place the BS and will mostly do better in a decent sized living room.

Let us say in a budget of 20K- 30K the BS will be much better than the FS available in that budget.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back