spoof the advts

madbullram

I and my wife always have this bad habit of spoofing advts and we have a good laugh on it. Thought will laugh with our community. Well, the latest we had a good laught was VW Advt with the kid.

I am sure would have seen the cute advt with the kid and the sales manager of VW where the kid chooses a car for his every need. So we took a logical view of it and shifted the scene to a BMW showroom (my fav car brand ;0 ):

VW ADVT but at a BMW Showroom

Kid: Can I book this BMW for my 24th birthday when I become vice president.

Salesman: Sorry Sir. Not possible!.

Kid: Can I book this one for my 26th birthday when I become the CEO.

Salesman: Sorry Sir. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!

Kid (confused and angry): But in the VW showroom they said they can why not you guys???

Salesman: Because Sir, unlike VW we have an active department called Research & Development!!!:clapping:

:argue: Why the hell will one want to buy a 26 yrs old model until and unless he/she is in for antique collection?????????????????:indifferent14:

so add your advt spoof and lets laugh a bit :)

Ha Ha HA... Ram thats a good one.Yes it is a sweet advt, but i wince every time the kid shouts BOOK THIS for my blaha blah...,,:lol:

cheers,
sri

Well, I actually like VW cars :) and thought that ad was very nice. Well made and conceptualized.

I also think BMW is not really competing with VW. Anyway, the spoof was good, Ram.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back