SR5006 out video display not supported by projector.

wallet.findo

Hello,

Today I hooked up my Marantz SR5006 AVR with me Epson EB-G5150 projector and playing any video file from Android box there is sound from the speaker but there is no video out put and there is error message "Signal not supported". Am sure that this is some thing to do with the resolution out put from the AVR but not sure how to change it. The projector used to work perfect with my other AVR NR1501 and this is the first time am connecting SR5006 with the Projector. Some one please help, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ron.

Hello,

Today I hooked up my Marantz SR5006 AVR with me Epson EB-G5150 projector and playing any video file from Android box there is sound from the speaker but there is no video out put and there is error message "Signal not supported". Am sure that this is some thing to do with the resolution out put from the AVR but not sure how to change it. The projector used to work perfect with my other AVR NR1501 and this is the first time am connecting SR5006 with the Projector. Some one please help, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ron.

Seems like a resolution mismatch.Try resetting the Projector and trying.If that does not work, try resetting the receiver too. What happens when you connect the receiver to your TV?

MaSh

Have tried resetting the AVR but that didn't work. will try resetting the projector too and see if it works.
When connecting the AVR to Sony 40EX720 it works fine.

Ideally source resolution has to be adjusted.like BDp.
In your case,just see if adroid box has some settings.

Sometimes some of the video files cannot be played by players.l have some clips which are played without display with same error in Bdp,but htpc can play them well.
So may android box not supporting that video codec,but audio can.

I too face this problem some time when some videos are played "signal not supported" from my Denon X2200 to TV (Particularly when the video file has image/photos display).This problem was not there in my X500.
I doubt this may be because of HDMI 2.0 latest versions not supporting / there may be some problem in the upscaling process.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back