Stereo amp and bookshelf speakers for Bedroom

ssm

Hi everyone, this is my first post, looking to buy a stereo setup for my bedroom (300sq ft ), budget is 50k, I like listening to hindi movie songs, 80s classic English songs, sufi songs, fusion etc.. I have visited a few stores in Mumbai and checked out
1. Dali ikon 1with marantz 6003 ( 58k) above my budget
2. psb B1 with NAD 315 (36k)

I started off to pickup a HT system but realised that i would need a stereo amp and bookshelf speakers as listening to music would be the only thing that i would be doing
Have heard a lot about monitor audio BR2 and BX2, both are not available at the moment. I have done some reading on hifivision, it is difficult to find a dealer who stocks more than 3 to 4 brands there for comparing of speakers becomes difficult. I store my music on itouch, pen drive in mp3 format, CD.
Can someone please suggest which amp and bookshelf speakers would be the best package in my budget? Where in Mumbai are they available? Thanks :)

even i am also posted for same query to hifi. I got some choices from others.
You can try for Wharfdale diamond 9 or 10. with CA azur amp.

Hi everyone, this is my first post, looking to buy a stereo setup for my bedroom (300sq ft ), budget is 50k, I like listening to hindi movie songs, 80s classic English songs, sufi songs, fusion etc.. I have visited a few stores in Mumbai and checked out
1. Dali ikon 1with marantz 6003 ( 58k) above my budget
2. psb B1 with NAD 315 (36k)

I started off to pickup a HT system but realised that i would need a stereo amp and bookshelf speakers as listening to music would be the only thing that i would be doing
Have heard a lot about monitor audio BR2 and BX2, both are not available at the moment. I have done some reading on hifivision, it is difficult to find a dealer who stocks more than 3 to 4 brands there for comparing of speakers becomes difficult. I store my music on itouch, pen drive in mp3 format, CD.
Can someone please suggest which amp and bookshelf speakers would be the best package in my budget? Where in Mumbai are they available? Thanks :)

Hi,

For 50 k you can opt for NAD 315 amp( 20+K) + PSB Image B-6(25K) combo , get good speaker cables and Interconnects like Chord Crimson Plus (2.5k).

Another match would be Marantz PM 6003(Price not known) with MS Aviano-2(20k)

I have heard both the combo and they sounded very nice.

N.Murali

Last edited:
You can visit Alliance 4, Andheri (W), D.N. Nagar for Dali, Wharfedale etc..
Amps you can check out are Marantz, Atoll, Cambridge Audio..

Please meet Mr.Kadam, he is a very helpful man & will guide you to make the right choice.

Regards,

Francis

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back