!!!!!Stereo AMP for KEF Q300 Bookshelf!!!!!!!

Since when did money-equivalence be a justification to this ... :lol: Hear first ... then comment.

You meant to say it is 'better' than all other options being discussed here?:eek:hyeah:

I have heard it not less than 4 times, yes it sounds good when paired with matching speakers but it does not mean that it is the best option to consider for all matching speakers, especially when someone has a decent budget. Again 87db of Q300 is definitely not high sensitivity so I do not understand how you concluded that it is a great match? There's lot of difference between 87db and 92db speakers in terms of drive-ability.

Note that the OP has not liked his Denon AVR for music (that he sold it!) so there won't be happy with topping for sure. Topping lacks the oomph factor in fidelity department. Q300 is a gem of a speaker, so it demands a better amp to drive it than the T20. One matching amp is Denon 710AE which can beat the pants off the topping.

Hello All,

The guy from PROFX is coming to my house for uping the power of Denon 1312 by biring the speakers... Hes of the opinion that this will give better high frequency...let try out...
Otherwise i will sell off my Denon 1312 and KEF C4 sub and get a stereo amp....

Hoping for the best!!!

Hi Guys,

Can i connect a Norge 1000 gold concerto as an preamp to Denon 1312...IS it possible?

If yes, will there be any remarkable difference in the trebles.

please advise.

Norge 1000 as pre amp ?? boy.. oh boy.. please find out if your denon has front pre outs and you can then use the Norge as a stereo amp to connect to your fronts and that way still make use of your sub and centers and rears ( for movies )

regards,
mpw

Hi Guys,

Can i connect a Norge 1000 gold concerto as an preamp to Denon 1312...IS it possible?

If yes, will there be any remarkable difference in the trebles.

please advise.

No. Norge doesnt have preout.... But it is my guarantee that Norge as a whole (amp) is better than your avr for music. I say this coz my amp is better than my avr.

I suggest not to sell your avr. Instead add a budget amp from Nad or a Marantz. Yamaha and Cambridge audio options also are available...

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk

you may also want to see checkout pulz. you may take my preamp/amp to see if there is any difference (or even better, get your speakers to my place. :) )

btw, thanks for having me at your residence yesterday! i really liked the sound of kefs's was very easy and relaxed on ears. instruments sounded very distinct and well placed from each other in crescendos...simple minds and yes played beautifully. plus it took metal (dream theater) and pop too very well. i must say it's a all rounder.

Hey Jenson, thanks for the offer!!!!

If possible let me know once you have finalized your setup.

and all the very best for your search!!

you may also want to see checkout pulz. you may take my preamp/amp to see if there is any difference (or even better, get your speakers to my place. :) )

btw, thanks for having me at your residence yesterday! i really liked the sound of kefs's was very easy and relaxed on ears. instruments sounded very distinct and well placed from each other in crescendos...simple minds and yes played beautifully. plus it took metal (dream theater) and pop too very well. i must say it's a all rounder.

Never think of denon amps when you can get so many better amps at that price range. I own CA 650A and I am very happy with it. Its very natural sounding amp with KEF Q300 I have. Specially the vocals and highs with precise tight bass.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back