Stereo Amp to go with JBL e50 Northridge bookshelves and a JBL e250 powered sub.

bigron

Hey Folks

Have a pair of JBL E50 Bookshelves that I intent to use in a stereo setup. I would like to use these with a JBL E250 powered sub. Currently hooked to an old denon 3805 but not cutting in much.

Only going to be used to play music. The source would either be through a USB port (I picked up a media streamer from amazon ) or through an aptx bluetooth adaptor.

Looking for an integated / stereo amp with a subwoofer out functionality.

Have read about the Marantz 6500 and the onkyo a9050. Had an old woodstock amp that performed very well so also looking at Indian vendors like Norge / Sonodyne etc. Would like to go bang for the buck.

All suggestions / opinion welcomed.
Cheers.

Bigron,

JBL is sort of Bright Speakers,Hence its better to match with the Marantz which is neutral sounding. I have used JBL with Onkyo and found forwarding,hence sold the Onkyo.

@ Audio Freak - Thanks for the reply. Yes , you are right about their bright nature. Any Marantz model you have in mind. The one I saw does not have a sub out which is a must. I ve been trying to gather information on domestic players without much luck though.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back