Stereo Amplifier for Q Acoustics 3050i floor standers

Dear & respected members....please suggest me what Stereo Amplifier will best suit with Q Acoustics 3050i floor standers for sheer music? I generally like soft music,balanced sound. N.B. If I want to watch movie using these floor standers, what is the ideal setup? Room size 17/11. Thanks to all.

Recently Marantz has introduced PM7000n network stereo amplifier. It has built in network music streaming services. May be the best one box solution. Yamaha RN 803 is also a similar option. Both may suit well with QA 3050i. I have not auditioned both but I have Marantz NR1608 which have very good music performance.

Recently Marantz has introduced PM7000n network stereo amplifier. It has built in network music streaming services. May be the best one box solution. Yamaha RN 803 is also a similar option. Both may suit well with QA 3050i. I have not auditioned both but I have Marantz NR1608 which have very good music performance.
Thanks brother...

I'm using Yamaha R-N803 and I picked it up over other for its room correction ability. AFAIK, this is the only 2 channel amp with YPAO.

Any Yamaha RN series wouldn't disappoint you with QA3050i at mid budget
At higher side Audiolab or Rega amps sounds great
The difference is subtle

QA3050i is high sensitive speakers that would be easily driven by any low wattage amp that sounds warm and detailed, remember any higher wattage amp above 150W would sounds dull and flat.

Any Yamaha RN series wouldn't disappoint you with QA3050i at mid budget
At higher side Audiolab or Rega amps sounds great
The difference is subtle

QA3050i is high sensitive speakers that would be easily driven by any low wattage amp that sounds warm and detailed, remember any higher wattage amp above 150W would sounds dull and flat.
Thank you dada....

Dear & respected members....please suggest me what Stereo Amplifier will best suit with Q Acoustics 3050i floor standers for sheer music? I generally like soft music,balanced sound. N.B. If I want to watch movie using these floor standers, what is the ideal setup? Room size 17/11. Thanks to all.
Go for any stereo Pre & power amplifier ,

Don't know about how it would sound with QA3050i speakers, pm if interested in a pristine condition NAD 356 BEE amp.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back