Stereo setup - Need help

There is a marantz 7004 for sale in classifieds section. :)

Kittu appreciate your help man, but over my budget. I have my RE Electra and Yam 135 restoration projects in pipeline over the next 3 months, hence the budget constraint.

Also conditions from the better half already set I would have to settle for something in the 20-23k range.

rj,

+1 to kittu.. keep the projects on hold and take the 7004. Its 10k away from you and maybe just maybe it can be 7k. This should match your MA M4's well.

reg wifey - take her out for a nice lunch and TLC and who knows she may Ok it.

:))

thoda aur butter daalo..

better still.. skndv can be requested to lend this to you for a few hours to see the pairing with the M4 since you are in the same city.

mpw

rj,

+1 to kittu.. keep the projects on hold and take the 7004. Its 10k away from you and maybe just maybe it can be 7k. This should match your MA M4's well

mpw

More of a petrolhead man, anything can wait but when it comes to my rides I usually never delay it.

Had a chance to audition the pm7004 again and kinda inclined to it.Only if I had that much moolah to splurge now. Will take a peek at the as500 tomorrow and decide between the two.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back