strange problem in onkyo-606

noking

hi i have a onkyo 606 im unable to change the sound settings while watching movies from my remote..(settings like changing the sound levels on speakers or woofer) on display it just says not available any onkyo users have any suggestions? earlier this was not so.

hi i have a onkyo 606 im unable to change the sound settings while watching movies from my remote..(settings like changing the sound levels on speakers or woofer) on display it just says not available any onkyo users have any suggestions? earlier this was not so.

Does it work otherday?
If so then one thing I found on Onk remote is that,moment you press the key,sometimes DVD or CD function is activated.You have to press receiver button on remote,then try pressing.

Secondly change batteries too.

Hi spirovious ,the reciever mode is on -on my onk there is a audio key (button ) on remote with which you can change the sound settings (increase/decrease db for woofer & centre channels) when i hit that audio button it says "Not Available" on display of my 606 but when i switch off my WD-TV i can change the settings.

Hi spirovious ,the reciever mode is on -on my onk there is a audio key (button ) on remote with which you can change the sound settings (increase/decrease db for woofer & centre channels) when i hit that audio button it says "Not Available" on display of my 606 but when i switch off my WD-TV i can change the settings.

How did you connect WD to 606?
If HDMI,then check total setup again.Some function must be deactivated,or pass through mode etc.
I have channel button which works as vol control of individual spk.

Hi,

I think the problem is very simple, Go to equiliser settings change the setting from Audessy to manual. The settings should work.

Thanks.

ok..but i was able to use this functions earlier with audessey too the same problem im facing with my sony dvd player connected to my avr thru hdmi

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back