Strange problem with ATI 4850

well i wudnt suggest... pressing a card while the pc is running.. a small flick and the mobo will be down. .it might even fry the rest of the elctronics..

try chekin at ur friends place.. else replace..

I was surfing the web and just realized that Palit offers a 3 year warranty period on this particular card. I happen to be well within the warranty period. Can I ask for a replacement based on the card not giving digital signal? Also I bought this card from a local dealer. Should I ask for replacement through the dealer or directly contact Palit? Aman, please help with the procedure. Because we all know what short memories these dealers have....

EDIT: Not too sure about the 3 years warranty. The lynx-India website lists it (exact same card) as 3 years warranty, but I can't find specific information on their website. How do I confirm the warranty period on this card? I still have the original box packing but there is no mention of warranty information on the box. There is a third party sticker but the printed text has been blurred out. Can barely make out the month of import as Dec '08:sad:

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back