Sub woofer

abhirag

Hi
Can any one tell me about 12" sub of Rave Accoustics,retailer told me it is a German OEM.Rgrdng its performance ,price etc.

Hi
Can any one tell me about 12" sub of Rave Accoustics,retailer told me it is a German OEM.Rgrdng its performance ,price etc.

Rave Acoustics is a Mumbai based company which manufactures Speakers and Subwoofers with the Imported Speaker Drivers from the Germany but they make their Wooden boxes in India and assemble it here.This way they believe in controling the cost of their products.
A long time back I had bought one of their Center Speakers which is still lying with me but in comparision to the sound quality it is not even close to the budget speakers of all other Multinational Brands.

Last edited:
thnx ashish.can you pls suggest me 12'' sub under 15-20k.

in your budget I thing the best would be Wharfedale Sw150, in this forum everybody would suggest you to go for it. But mind u that Sw 150 is only good for a small to medium room. If you have a big listing room look elsewhere.

Last edited:
in your budget I thing the best would be Wharfedale Sw150, in this forum everybody would suggest you to go for it. But mind u that Sw 150 is only good for a small to medium room. If you have a big listing room look elsewhere.

I think the following subs are available in your budget:
1. wharfeldale sw150- 19k
2. q accoustics 1010 sub- 20k
3. mission m3as- 16k
4. polk psw125 - 15k( i am not sure)
5. jbl sub 200 - 13k
5.jbl northridge e150 - 19k

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back