subwoofer advice

manu2007

dear friends,
i am planning to go in for a active subwoofer and would like to know if anyone knew any dealers in bangalore dealing in entry level products in the range 6,000-7500.i dont think i can extend my budget anymore than this.Please feel free to give me your advice on available brands if any.
thank you.

You can go for entry level jamo subwoofer SUB 200. When I enquired they said, 10k. You can negotiate on this. There's one showroom in Garuda Mall, 2nd floor. Website link;

Speakers from Jamo

dear friends,
i am planning to go in for a active subwoofer and would like to know if anyone knew any dealers in bangalore dealing in entry level products in the range 6,000-7500.i dont think i can extend my budget anymore than this.Please feel free to give me your advice on available brands if any.
thank you.

Last edited:
shawn and dichkaun,
thank you so much for your time and advice.the words you have typed are the best one's ive heard in some time now regarding subs.thanks for the advice

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back