Subwoofer cable under/around 3k

Mayank Shah

Looking for a 4 meter sub woofer cable. Which would be the best VFM cable under or around 3k? Can stretch max to 5k if it's worth it. Thanks

Looking for a 4 meter sub woofer cable. Which would be the best VFM cable under or around 3k? Can stretch max to 5k if it's worth it. Thanks
Amazon Basics or Bluerigger on Amazon. They are the best VFM cables.

MaSh

Bluerigger' termination is real bad as it breaks the rca connector of the sub, otherwise, a sturdy one.

Sub cable just need good shielding & construction, Audioquest Black Lab? its their entry level subwoofer cable that i use. I am very happy with it.

Any reason for staying away from bluerigger ?
Lots of interference. I had my both subs connected through it and even if the cable is touched, the subs gave out a lot of interferece. I was pretty sure it was not a ground problem. Switched to Monoprice and the issue is gone.

Otherwise the bluerigger is fine.

Last edited:
Lots of interference. I had my both subs connected through it and even if the cable is touched, the subs gave out a lot of interferece. I was pretty sure it was not a ground problem. Switched to Monoprice and the issue is gone.

Yes subwoofer cables needs good shielding thats very important.

I plan to sell my 2 x AudioQuest Black Lab subwoofer cables, they are 2 meters in length. Upgraded to Nordost so don't need them.

Let me know if interested.

Cheers.

If (no) shielding is a problem, you will get noise all the time. In this case, improper crimping/soldering of the RCA caps may be the problem.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back