Subwoofer not working what to do?

Does not the site accept debit card? Which bank you have account with? Some banks offer virtual or disposable credit card.

You can try kitsnspares the distributer of farnell / element14 in India. I have purchased many rare chips from farnell via kits n spares (VAT no required). They accept credit card, debit card, netbanking. I am from Chandigarh can help. Try also chawla radios first floor Sector 46 Chandigarh. They can also arrange. Hope this helps.

Well guys My DSW 600 pro Gone down once more this time D78F0535 from NEC MYS is gone
bad and I don't know where from to source this out. And what is the role of this chip in this sub. So somebody please help me.

Is it an active sub? You may have blown the fuse. Check that out before venturing further.

Hi, I have Sony DAV DZ 290K that i bought in 2010. The sub woofer of the system is dead now and service center guy says coil has gone and it has to be either repaired or replaced. For repair he quoted about Rs. 800/-. and for a new sub about 5K. I want to know if repaired the sub, would it give the same bass as earlier and how long will it run. Or should i invest in a new sub. Kindly suggest

Can somebody arrange D78F0535 from NEC MYS or PSW 200 main board for me or suggest the source for that. I can't approach PROFX cause I purchase it second hand from Manu Jallandhar (Punjab) without bill back in some time in 2011.

Last edited:
Please approach Pro Fx, they should fix the problem. When i went to get my sub fixed. they did not ask for a bill. Got the main board changed for 4.5k.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back