Subwoofer Recommendations under 20 - 25k

That's wonderful. Could you post pictures of the sub? Which sub driver is it and what amplifier are you using?

MaSh
Congratulations, share more details like brand and price.

Pls Ignore the mess! Was very lazy to even move things around.
Video can be found here.
Use headphones for better quality!

Brand - 4d furnishers
Price 4500 without GST (bought it directly from the seller)
Sub - Sony XS-NW1202S in a sealed enclosure.

Pros:
1. Stereo amp with dual sub outs. You can attach dual passive subs to this and an additional amp/stereo as it has a line out as well.
2. Comes with inbuilt Bluetooth.
3. Does not get hot and the heatsink does a good job.
4. Sound quality is again very subjective. I am using a pair of speakers that came with DA500 pro so they sound decent. Haven't tested this with bigger speakers but they can drive tower speakers as well.
5. Has coaxial inputs along with Bluetooth.

Cons:
1. Humming noise in sub which is a lil noticeable. I have spoken to the guy and he said that a fix is on its way.
2. The subwoofer cut off frequency is 150hz and the bass sounds great tbh however the knob to control the bass frequency does not do much. It's a gimmick and works like secondary volume control which you can use to control the bass output. Again a fix is on its way and this should be taken care of by the guy. He said he will introduce a way to control the cutoff frequency along with the bass volume. For this and point 1 I have to send this back to the workshop.
3. Bluetooth works great sometimes and it cuts off for a micro second. The codec is sbc :3

Do let me know if you need the guy's number or more details!

Keeping all things in mind this setup is bang for its buck!

Regards,

Aditya

Attachments

• IMG_20210119_023902.jpg
    IMG_20210119_023902.jpg
    824.7 KB · Views: 22
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back