Subwoofer splitter cable online?

sound_maestro

Hi Guys
I got another subwoofer and is trying to find a splitter which can split the output from avr to two subs. Where can I buy one online?

Hi

Check online sites line amazon or snapdeal etc etc.....you need a Y subwoofer cable....brands to consider....Blue Rigger, Monster, Bandridge etc.....decide on the length...

All the best.....

OR u can buy simple 1 male rca connector and two female rca connectors and solder them in 'Y' network, like this
61mJ3UGj8dL._SY355_.jpg

It would cost max 30 Rs.

Last edited:
As per my understanding and experience, u do not need any specific 'subwoofer' cable. I suppose u can cut some speaker cables and use that one. Since its a splitter so u would need max half metre cable only.

Use this
images

images

And as far as availablity if these things is considered, these can be found at computer parts stores or online easily.

Last edited:
Hi

It is better to buy a professional subwoofer cable as the cables are proper shielded OFC ones.....putting connectors leads to unwanted humming and possible ground issues....I have used such split connectors in the past and currently use the same analog version for the set top box......

All the best.....decide wisely...

Back