Suggest 5.1 home theater under 30k INR

barathkumarsenthil

Hi pl suggest good speakers and a AV receiver under 30k INR. My hall size is 13x10ft.

I can extend the budget a lil later but currently i want the system to be up and running so i wanna set the base.

Like a good AV receiver and 2 speakers and 1 woofer would currently work too, if thats what fits the budget. I can buy them the rest of the set later if that can be done.

I recently tried the sony S40R and S500RF, they are not do satisfactory.

Im based out of chennai, suggest some place to experience/buy the custom or prebuild systems.

Thankyou!

Last edited:
Logitech z906 I would say is the best option for you considering your budget.

I do not think it is possible to buy a good av receiver, speakers and subwoofer, all under 30K.

Hi pl suggest good speakers and a AV receiver under 30k INR. My hall size is 13x10ft.

I can extend the budget a lil later but currently i want the system to be up and running so i wanna set the base.

Like a good AV receiver and 2 speakers and 1 woofer would currently work too, if thats what fits the budget. I can buy them the rest of the set later if that can be done.

I recently tried the sony S40R and S500RF, they are not do satisfactory.

Im based out of chennai, suggest some place to experience/buy the custom or prebuild systems.

Thankyou!
Hi
30k is very low budget to get AVR and speaker,

Try entry level avr with satellite speaker combo from used one.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back