Home theatre/Soundbar under 30k

Ard8134

Hi!

I am new to this forum, just found out about this!
I currently have a Sony X80K and I'm looking to get a set of speakers for this. I was using a Phillips MMS6080B earlier but they are no more working.
I was looking at some options and here are a few I saw:
  1. JBL Deep Bass MK2: I liked the audio on this compared to some other options. But it lacks the Atmos support.
  2. Sony S40R 5.1: This was a 5.1 setup however the audio was not clear at a higher volume
I also saw a few options online but didn't get to demo these:
  1. Zebronics 9750 Pro: For the price the reviews seem really good and it comes with Dolby Atmos.
  2. JBL SB190
  3. Yamaha Yas 209
Any other suggestions are also welcome! The room size is around 200-250sq ft and viewing distance about 10-12 feet. The budget unfortunately is max 30k, cheaper the better.
I also read about the fact that Atmos on a 2.1 soundbar and woofer setup doesn't make sense.

Edit: Forgot to mention, main use will be the regular TV, OTT, movies, and music and PS5 at times. I'm not an audiophile by any means but would love to get the best experience. I like bass as well.

There are some good options from zebronics in your price bracket. Not audiophile or brand value, but terrific vfm.

Hi!

I am new to this forum, just found out about this!
I currently have a Sony X80K and I'm looking to get a set of speakers for this. I was using a Phillips MMS6080B earlier but they are no more working.
I was looking at some options and here are a few I saw:
  1. JBL Deep Bass MK2: I liked the audio on this compared to some other options. But it lacks the Atmos support.
  2. Sony S40R 5.1: This was a 5.1 setup however the audio was not clear at a higher volume
I also saw a few options online but didn't get to demo these:
  1. Zebronics 9750 Pro: For the price the reviews seem really good and it comes with Dolby Atmos.
  2. JBL SB190
  3. Yamaha Yas 209
Any other suggestions are also welcome! The room size is around 200-250sq ft and viewing distance about 10-12 feet. The budget unfortunately is max 30k, cheaper the better.
I also read about the fact that Atmos on a 2.1 soundbar and woofer setup doesn't make sense.

Edit: Forgot to mention, main use will be the regular TV, OTT, movies, and music and PS5 at times. I'm not an audiophile by any means but would love to get the best experience. I like bass as well.
I am using Yamaha 208 for 10 x10 room, I am happy with it.
Zebronics also have good reviews.

Thank you for the suggestions! The G700 goes for 38k which is over the budget and I’m reading mixed reviews for the zebronics one that it doesn’t have true atmos.

How is the Samsung q700c 3.1.2?

Thank you for the suggestions! The G700 goes for 38k which is over the budget and I’m reading mixed reviews for the zebronics one that it doesn’t have true atmos.

How is the Samsung q700c 3.1.2?
Get a bose soundtouch 300(not bose TV speaker) from 2nd hand market. The room calibration to simulate surround sound is terrific while playing Playstation and watching movies.
I have couple flagship soundbars and IMHO Atmos on soundbars in general, is merely a gimmick.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back