Suggest a decent Indian amplifier for home

AbhiShek.

I'm currently staying in Ludhiana. Good Indian amplifier brands are very hard to find here.
Please suggest some good amplifier and place where I can buy them.
Delhi is approachable.

I'm currently staying in Ludhiana. Good Indian amplifier brands are very hard to find here.
Please suggest some good amplifier and place where I can buy them.
Delhi is approachable.

Your question is quite an open ended question with no details.

I suggest you go through these threads listed under Amplifiers-Receivers.
Surround Amplifiers/Receivers

Take your time, maybe a week to digest all the information. (You can even google up external sources for additional information)
At the end of it you would have a fair idea of the following

- Types of amplifiers
- Inter dependency with the Speakers they are driving
- Features & Interfaces supported
- Price Range

Once you have this info the next step is have a budget in mind ( Taking into consideration the speakers you need to buy or upgrade or already have)

Note : After this depending on your enhanced knowledge you might want to change your budget / requirements.

Then come back with specific questions about a product you have in mind.
You will get a better response. :cheers:

Topping 2020 amp is great. Costs aroung 5k. You can buy one from eBay. The seller's name is indeed labs.

Around 10-13k

Abhishek, increase your budget to around 18K, and look for amplifiers from DNM. They are extremely decent amps. I have been listening to their A-302 for the past one week, and I am extremely impressed by their build quality and the quality of the music.

cheers

I have recently bought Norge Amplifier from Eastern Electronics, Mahim Mumbai. Great Guy, Great Amps...Great sound...

I am glad you are looking for an Indian make buddy. Norge anytime!!! Tried and Tested hence recommending.

Eastern Electronics
225, Hammersmith Industrial Estate,
Sitladevi Temple Road, Mahim,
Mumbai 400 016
Email : [email protected]

Regards
Kaustubh G

I would suggest you also check out amps in a higher price bracket. You just might be tempted to save up for something better :lol:

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back