Suggest Banana Plugs

If you haven't purchased yet, Amazon Basics banana plugs prices have come down, a lightening deal @ 949/-. Check the link below.

If you haven't purchased yet, Amazon Basics banana plugs prices have come down, a lightening deal @ 949/-. Check the link below.

Awesome. Thank you for sharing the deal. Ordered :D

Awesome deal, but Amazon wont accept my order as Pune is in lockdown...Damn!!!

You can consider monoprice banana plugs as well. There are different models there, dual screw, angled connector etc.

I tried these plugs. Build quality of these plugs are great for the price. BUT with a serious design flaw, the "Spring sleeve part on the connector" that is the contact area sits loosely on the shaft and does not make a secure connection, simply "freewheels" around the post. Even when it's plugged-in on a connecter on the speaker/Amplifier. That means these connectors can not provide secure & good contact between Sleeve and the shaft which is necessary to provide conductivity for the high current.

I have been using Monster banana plugs for L&R speakers since 2008. No corrosion till today. They are probably overpriced and there would be better options today. But the plugs remain the way they were 12 years ago.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back