Suggest bang for the buck for my first TV

Actually there are few differences i noticed from their official specs page.

View attachment 47366

How big of a difference is it?
I would say go for 55" just for the better sound if you don't plan to get a soundbar. Motion also better on 55" though probably you wouldn't. notice much unless compared side by side for 1st two specs. If you plan to game, Freesync is there in 55"

I would say go for 55" just for the better sound if you don't plan to get a soundbar. Motion also better on 55" though probably you wouldn't. notice much unless compared side by side for 1st two specs. If you plan to game, Freesync is there in 55"
Thank you!

I noticed there are two variations of frame on flipkart. Any idea whats the difference?

QA55LS03TAKXXL & QA55LS03RAKXXL

Also are these models online exclusive? Cause Samung isn't delivering in my area and flipkart doesn't have the cashback offer :(

It would be worthwhile to check for warranty validity if purchased online. There is a lot of fine print regarding this and more often, companies do have a policy for this and most simply reject warranty if purchased online.

Thank you!

I noticed there are two variations of frame on flipkart. Any idea whats the difference?

QA55LS03TAKXXL & QA55LS03RAKXXL

Also are these models online exclusive? Cause Samung isn't delivering in my area and flipkart doesn't have the cashback offer :(

RAK is 2019, TAK is 2020.

In one of the review i read it doesn't have local dimming.

Is there any down side of this? I didn't know about it until i read the review and said its one of the cons
Frame has native contrast of 8000:1.its better than many tv with local dimming.Also to have an effective local dimming you need better algorithms.something which you will not get in this price range.

Frame is much better than all the oneplus tvs.Also if possible wait till Flipkarts BBD which is usually in october.Last time 55 inch Frame was 10-15K cheaper with 24 months No Cost EMI on BBD.

Hello,

Disclaimer : New user. Do not have any idea about TVs or audio quality. "kya mast dhikra. kya mast bada screen hai?" types guy

We've finally decided to buy a TV and I've lurked this forum for sometime but haven't got any definitive answer, so decided to post.

Budget : ₹70-80k
Size : 46-55 inch
Viewing distance : 8 ft (currently rented flat, future home should be bigger *fingers crossed*)
Media consumption : 100% OTT

TV's in mind,

* OnePlus Q1
* Samsung Frame 55in (after cashback ~76k)

There are many brands available in the market so sometimes it is difficult to say which is a perfect TV, it depends on your requirement. Have a look at this article, it will give you some idea in that direction.

There are many brands available in the market so sometimes it is difficult to say which is a perfect TV, it depends on your requirement. Have a look at this article, it will give you some idea in that direction.

That is my exact issue. With my 80k budget there are TV available with almost same specs at 60k and also at 100k.

The options are many that is actually causing so much confusion to me who has never owned or have knowledge of TVs.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back