Suggest best 55" LED TV

sarge

Hi Guys,

I want to buy 50 to 55 inch best Led within 1 lac.kindly suggest the model name.My location is kolkata.
I want to buy plasma because for low budget plasma is best but now a days plasma not available.

1. Budget:Within 1 Lac
2. Display type and size : 55"
3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily : HD Movie
4. Types and number of ports required : Does not Matter
5. Preferred choice of brand : Sony, Panasonic,LG, Samsung
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration : No
7. Any other info that you want to share : Within 1 lac can i get a good Television or need to increase the budget.because i dont want to compromise the Quality.

Kindly suggest which model on this budget best for me also good durability.

Panasonic has a 55" 4K model at around 60K. But it is half smart with only google chromecast built in. Picture quality is super

Hi Guys,

I want to buy 50 to 55 inch best Led within 1 lac.kindly suggest the model name.My location is kolkata.
I want to buy plasma because for low budget plasma is best but now a days plasma not available.

1. Budget:Within 1 Lac
2. Display type and size : 55"
3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily : HD Movie
4. Types and number of ports required : Does not Matter
5. Preferred choice of brand : Sony, Panasonic,LG, Samsung
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration : No
7. Any other info that you want to share : Within 1 lac can i get a good Television or need to increase the budget.because i dont want to compromise the Quality.

Kindly suggest which model on this budget best for me also good durability.
1.5L will be a good budget for a 55" Led TV, Visit the nearest showroom to check PQ yourself.

Check out Sony 55X9000E and you will love it. Should be available for a little above 1 lac. Its a 4k HDR with superb quality and awesome black levels.

+1 for Sony 55X9000E. Increase your price little over 1L and you won't regret. This not only shine on 4k HDR quality, but also have excellent upscaling for normal 480P/ HD contents.

I am from kolkata, due to some family reason I need to reduce my budget. If I buy 50" or less then which model would be best.

Recently I have came across Vijay sales, Mumbai open box sale where they sell demo components at 35 to 50 % off on MRP. Samsung QLED 55Q7F is available for Rs. 1,55,000/@50 ℅ discount. Do this display piece worth like new box pack. Most of the model are more than 30 - 45 days on display and continuely running for daily 10-12 Hrs.

Recently I have came across Vijay sales, Mumbai open box sale where they sell demo components at 35 to 50 % off on MRP. Samsung QLED 55Q7F is available for Rs. 1,55,000/@50 ℅ discount. Do this display piece worth like new box pack. Most of the model are more than 30 - 45 days on display and continuely running for daily 10-12 Hrs.

Thanks for the information but my location in kolkata.

Getting Samsung 7000 series 55 inch 4K HDR LED TV showroom display piece for 100k. Please advise to purchase or not. Suggest 55 inch 4K HDR LED TV within 100K range.

Getting Samsung 7000 series 55 inch 4K HDR LED TV showroom display piece for 100k. Please advise to purchase or not. Suggest 55 inch 4K HDR LED TV within 100K range.
Try to avoid display pieces unless available at ridiculously low prices.
LG 850 (LG55SJ850T) series I think has 4K HDR and available at around 1 lac range.

Does anybody have experience of showroom Display piece LED TV. If so which and what factors need to be check before purchase. What is the minimum discount offer advisable in such case. Is it better to have high end display piece or mid end box pack for same price.

I was in the process of finalizing 55 inch TV within 120k from last month and took demo of various TV.
have finalized three TV for selection.
1. Sony 55x9000e
2. LG 55UJ752t
3 Samsung UE55MU7000
All costs between 110K to 130K.
After extensive demos, reviews and specifications consideration, final conclusion was...
Sony : Great picture quality,robust build, nice look, Android OS, Google assistants, HDR10,HLG, 1 yr warranty
Samsung : Good picture quality with average build, Tiazen OS, HDR10,HLG
LG : Good picture quality with above average build, nice look, WebOS, HDR10,HLG & DV. 1+1 yr warranty
Discarded Samsung from list due to average build, little exaggerated colours. ( My opinion please don't take it seriously).
Picture quality of Sony and LG was almost same or Sony perform well by just a little margin. Images on Sony are Punchy and crisped where as on LG are natural and eye pleasing. Vivid colours, Brightness and Black level on Sony are better than LG (but LG is not far behind). Already have Sony so more inclination toward Sony but also like LG as it is future proof. Dolby vision only available in higher version of Sony like x9300f/x9400f series x9300e/9400e will get upgrade but not for x9000e. In future Dolby vision and Dolby Atmos will be video and audio format of 4K/UHD blu ray movies. Dolby vision have noticeable improvement in video technology. Between Sony and LG , I need to sacrifice little on picture quality for DV if LG selected else have to sacrifice DV for picture quality. . Decision was very difficult. One fine day I went to near by place for some personal work. Fortunately, I park the car in front of one of the leading electronic showroom in Mumbai i.e. Kohinoor electronics. Just enters the showroom for demo as I have enough time. The salesman was an av enthusiastic person and immediately know my confusion between two TV. He immediately put two different pendrive contained same data in Sony x8500 series and LG UJ752 and compare both frame by frame from brightness, vivid colors, sharpness, image depth & processing, black level etc and it was an easy decision for me as Sony was leading in all departments but LG was not as such bad to avoid.
Few days back I have purchased Sony 55 inch x9000e LED TV from Reliance Digital and V Guard Digi 200 smart stabiliser from Amazon India. Yesterday I got the delivery of Sony TV and V Guard ( Rs. 4300/-). I got it for 125k with 2 years additional comprehensive warranty with option of adding 2 years more with additional 12k. Today get it installed and watch YouTube 4K HDR containts. Watching 4K HDR is a mesmerising experience. How far video technology has come compare to audio is debatable but certainly customer will enjoy home movie watching experience to the fullest.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back