Suggest best 55" LED TV

Hi Guys, I bought sony 55X9000E with three years Bajaj finance extended warranty. But I need 15-20ft Hdmi cable without compromising quality.kindly suggest a good quality hdmi cable.

Any thing which is physically not damaged should deliver the same pic quality. Thats just my opinion. I never had seen a difference so far. Analogue is different story.

You will need HDMI 2.0 , 18 GBPS high speed Ethernet HDMI cable for 4K. Check Amazon for Belkin, Bluerigger,Bandridge etc.

I was in the process of finalizing 55 inch TV within 120k from last month and took demo of various TV.
have finalized three TV for selection.
1. Sony 55x9000e
2. LG 55UJ752t
3 Samsung UE55MU7000
All costs between 110K to 130K.
After extensive demos, reviews and specifications consideration, final conclusion was...
Sony : Great picture quality,robust build, nice look, Android OS, Google assistants, HDR10,HLG, 1 yr warranty
Samsung : Good picture quality with average build, Tiazen OS, HDR10,HLG
LG : Good picture quality with above average build, nice look, WebOS, HDR10,HLG & DV. 1+1 yr warranty
Discarded Samsung from list due to average build, little exaggerated colours. ( My opinion please don't take it seriously).
Picture quality of Sony and LG was almost same or Sony perform well by just a little margin. Images on Sony are Punchy and crisped where as on LG are natural and eye pleasing. Vivid colours, Brightness and Black level on Sony are better than LG (but LG is not far behind). Already have Sony so more inclination toward Sony but also like LG as it is future proof. Dolby vision only available in higher version of Sony like x9300f/x9400f series x9300e/9400e will get upgrade but not for x9000e. In future Dolby vision and Dolby Atmos will be video and audio format of 4K/UHD blu ray movies. Dolby vision have noticeable improvement in video technology. Between Sony and LG , I need to sacrifice little on picture quality for DV if LG selected else have to sacrifice DV for picture quality. . Decision was very difficult. One fine day I went to near by place for some personal work. Fortunately, I park the car in front of one of the leading electronic showroom in Mumbai i.e. Kohinoor electronics. Just enters the showroom for demo as I have enough time. The salesman was an av enthusiastic person and immediately know my confusion between two TV. He immediately put two different pendrive contained same data in Sony x8500 series and LG UJ752 and compare both frame by frame from brightness, vivid colors, sharpness, image depth & processing, black level etc and it was an easy decision for me as Sony was leading in all departments but LG was not as such bad to avoid.
Few days back I have purchased Sony 55 inch x9000e LED TV from Reliance Digital and V Guard Digi 200 smart stabiliser from Amazon India. Yesterday I got the delivery of Sony TV and V Guard ( Rs. 4300/-). I got it for 125k with 2 years additional comprehensive warranty with option of adding 2 years more with additional 12k. Today get it installed and watch YouTube 4K HDR containts. Watching 4K HDR is a mesmerising experience. How far video technology has come compare to audio is debatable but certainly customer will enjoy home movie watching experience to the fullest.
Can you pls share vguard stabilizer model..

Owned a Samsung 32 Full HD Led and the software is laggy and buggy
Have a friend who bought a 55" Sony and same feedback on Android from him
Im having an JG UH55850T. Pristine picture quality, excellent speakers (Harman Kardon) and smooth sailing WebOS Software. Hands down...LG !!

Anyone can tell me how will I know how many hours total running..

I can't find for sony 55X9000E service menu through the remote.

press 'i+' then '5' then 'volume up' and then 'power button', you have to do this with the TV in standby.
At the bottom the first number will be how long it's been running, second number is times turned on and the last number is screen on time.
- found it on some reddit thread.

check out this link for detailed instruction.
http://techshopadvisor.blogspot.com/?m=0

Note: not sure whether its ok to post link here. Anyway i find this url/site safe to visit.

Got the below info from other forum,

DISPLAY" > "5" > "VOLUME -" > "POWER"

Make certain to enter "VOLUME -" and not "VOLUME +". "VOLUME +" will engage the service mode.

Also, I came to know that all sony android tv will do 3-4 minutes background task once after u turned off the tv.

So wait for 3/4/5 minutes and try again.

Oops ..Did u check with Sony Cc. Might be they help u.
I think remote pressing sequence is little tricky here.
Could you post ur steps. How you executed..

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back