Suggest Ear phones

pradski

Could anyone suggest a pair of good earphones.

I have this music express nokia phone, I lost my ear phones.

Now i want to buy a good ear phones within the range of 5k. ( i tried browsing about these but found it difficult )

I want to use in i pod if ever I get one other than my phone.

Thanks

Yes, you will not go wrong with Sennheiser. You have the budget too!

Don't go for the in-ear isolating types like the Shure E2c, that I have. It's not comfortable. Also there is additional cost for maintaining them: wax filters!

Do you have the nokia express music phone? I think PX 100 is kind of over kill fot the kind of information that the nokia mobile presents.

My best choice,

Motorola S9 Bluetooth active headphones. Believe me it rocks!! It costs ~3k in india (got it from ebay).

MOTOROKR™ S9 headset - 98801N - Motorola USA

Now they have a HD version (S9-HD) which is not available in india.. :indifferent14:

I think the senn px100 for 2.5k is a good deal. However it depends on the kind of use you are intending to put it through and what kinda sound you like.
head fi dot org is a great site for hp reviews. (though most headphones affordable by indian stds are cr&p to them!:eek:hyeah:)

Senn px100 is excellent choice. Others comparables are

Grado SR60
Allesandro Music Series 1 (which are essentially Grados as well)

The beauty about Allesandro is that its free shipping worldwide!! Imagine in this day and age who would do that even if your order is only USD100

Buddy

as u hv proper budget i will suggest you to check out these three brands only..

1). Grado - SR50/100 - Rs.3/4.5K
2). Goldring - GX100/200 - Rs.2.6/4.5K
3). Sennheiser - PX100/200 - Rs.3/5K

Everyone here has suggested Sennheiser, i do agree they are good inearphones...
but i will suggest you to audition Goldring GX100 on PX200, it makes a lot of difference when it comes to Base, Clarity & Loudness...where Goldring is pretty good in Base & Clarity and is less Loudy(doesnt hurt much on ears)...
If u r lookin in for Headphones then go in for Grado...they are better...

In Ear Monitor,use indoor or outdoor,Good Isolation, Full Bodied Sound, Unbeatable sound Gaurenteed

Sony MDR - EX 85

Sorry I was out of station, and for the delay in reply.

Thanks everybody.

Senn px 100 is external and isn't it a cumbersome to carry around.
Now is it good to use in ear or external.

Grado and goldring where to audition in bangalore.

I am expecting to be using in future with other modes also like i pod or better phones

Thanks again everybody.

Last edited:
Sorry I was out of station, and for the delay in reply.

Thanks everybody.

Senn px 100 is external and isn't it a cumbersome to carry around.
Now is it good to use in ear or external.

Grado and goldring where to audition in bangalore.

I am expecting to be using in future with other modes also like i pod or better phones

Thanks again everybody.

buddy

please call me @ +91 9342422204 or Sanjay @ +91 9845041164... for the demo...

Thanks a lot all of you.

I have narrowed down to senn px100 and goldring 100.

Along with motorokr s9 for phone use only.(as a blue tooth) does this go with any phone with blue tooth.( iwant to make sure it works with other phones also, I can get from one guy coming from US)

mridul since I am in mysore, I will call when I am in bangalore or may send a guy.

Thanks again all of you.

They may look a bit odd, but KOSS PortaPro is on par with PX100 - SQ, portability and price. They both qualify for the best $50 you can spend on a gear, they say!

Thanks a lot all of you.

I have narrowed down to senn px100 and goldring 100.

Along with motorokr s9 for phone use only.(as a blue tooth) does this go with any phone with blue tooth.( iwant to make sure it works with other phones also, I can get from one guy coming from US)

mridul since I am in mysore, I will call when I am in bangalore or may send a guy.

Thanks again all of you.

buddy

if u r gttin smthin frm US, then i would suggest you to get in the i202 from iluv...
this product comes with 14hrs continuos playback/talktime and 200hrs standby battery, has duel bluetooth connectivity, and is packed along with a external 3.5mm bluetooth dongle to connect with any mp3/ipod/computer, or anything that has headphone output to make it bluetooth...
in india it is priced @ Rs.9K. it is a stereo earclips...

These big headphones like grado and sx 100. Can these be driven by phones and i pods.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back