suggest entry level bluray player around10k

i need a entry level bluray player around 10k..bluray disks still rs,700 to 1200 in indian market.if i get ripped one in greay market,its costs rs,400.its not have full menu,no extras.its have only movie.my frineds have bluray collection.so i can plan 2 exchange bluray disks.sony 370 is the best option.i know that.but,its not play scratched disk.so,im not interested sony products.
plz suggest good bluray player...around 10k,region free not possible.
high end players only avail region free(like oppo93)kid.all other mid range,entry level players doesn't have region free option.if they says region free...its a lie.its have some mod trick 2 play other region.suggest good bluray player with play other region trick(moding or hack...) around 10k

You can buy a Panasonic BD45 which retails around 9K and its region free for DVD playback, or you can buy a BD60 online and then buy a mod kit for it to make it region free for both Blu Rays as well as DVDs, for more information on BD60 please search this forum and you will find all the information about sourcing it as well as its mod kit.

im not interested in online purchasing.if i get panasonic bd60 in showroom,can i able mod region free?im not interested in remote hack.i wanna chip level hack or region free firmware update.any region free kid for pany bd60 avail in india?if i get pany bd60 in shops,how 2 make region free?plz quote pany bd60 price in indian retails store

Last edited:

THANKS SPIVORIOUS....I just placed my order from Shopyourworld for Sherwood BDP-5004. I think this was the "lowest-ever" deal on amazon at Electronica Direct. Now let's see how long it takes before I receive it. And I hope & pray that all the "unlocking" codes work.

If anyone else is really interested in the LG-BD550 you can get it for below 6.5k from lamington road in mumbai.

suggest entry level bluray player...with region free hack.im not interested in remote hack.i wanna chip level region free player only.my budget 10k

Panasonic BD 60 is an older model but its popular because its easily modable, but you will have to buy the Mod Chip through online channels only as there are hardly any retailer /dealer for the same due to the technicality as well as the lack of knowledge about the same. If you are lucky enough then you might be able to find the Player through a dealer here in India but then as soon as you open it to fit the mod kit the warranty for the same becomes null and void, so it makes a lot of sense to either import both the kit and player directly or through a dealer who can do it for you for a moderate fee.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back