suggest good amp in rs 40000 range

Ya i posted the link which gives you an option to use either of the upgrade methods.
Pls give me detailed reply of what improvements you noticed.
Also check whether it fixed the audio video drop out problems.
The HDMI port should utilize the anchor bay chipset for upscaling and deinterlacing.

peace
satish

Hi Audiodelic,
Thanks for your efforts.
I was finally able to install the upgraded software.Let me use it for a few days and see how it works. IS THE PICTURE QUALITY OF SAME ANCHOR BAY LEVEL OR NOT.

The main problem was that my OPPO was not able to take the upgrade software from the CD. I tried copying CD 3 times and played the 3 CD's as directed but every time it failed. So i thought there was some copying or download problem.
But finally I tried the process using Thumb drive and was able to load the new software. Immediately I tried a DVD movie which started working OK and I was getting both audio and vedio. OPPO HAS ANOTHER PROCESS FOR USING THUMB DRIVE UPGRADE.
Thanks a lot
Regards
SKR

Yes Audiodelic, I got the Thumb drive link from your post only.
But some how it never came to my mind to try it.
SKR

@SKR: How much will the Oppo 983 H cost in Bangkok. Also if possible can you provide the importer details.

POINT TO BE NOTED BY BUYERS OF OPPO DVD PLAYER FROM USA.

Anybody buying OPPO DVD player from USA may face problem playing some DVD's due to ZONE problem.
Where as if you buy from Asian market it is mostly ALL ZONE COMPATIBLE.
So make sure on this issue.
But for using it only as an audio player there will be no problem.
I bought one OPPO 980 from USA and facing this problem.
I bought another 983 from Bangkok and it can play all Zone.. Also bangkok is cheaper than Singapore. As I am from Bangkok I can help or you can contact importer in case he can export to you.
SKR

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back